Martingale is a good strategy

Wayne

Martingale strategy trading is good if you know how to do it. I do got solution for this with a system having a track record of about a year with monthly 10%+ return. Anyone interested?

FXOchartist

Verified member
Martingale is extreme and high risk trading strategy, because martingale trader will increase position size when first order dragged in floating loss, it is means in lower equity trader enforced to open bigger position size and this need higher margin requirement, increasing lot size will reduced margin level quickly and the dangerous thing is when the market against order hence will quickly faced margin call.

Trading martingale need bigger trading capital to survived account and understanding pipstep to open next position accordance to average movement in the timeframe.

Trading using MT4 FXOpen, I don't like to use martingale because too higher risk, for moderate risk taker, martingale is dangerous.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Different traders have different choices and preferences over strategies. For example, I always rely on moving average and RSI for predicting the price. FXOpulence broker allows traders with more than 400 technical tools and allows EA traders.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
An idea is an asset so invest your valuable time in finding better ideas to execute in the market. No tips are best but some tips can give you handsome amount of profit on average. First, take lessons from your mistakes and trade with a regulated broker. To start trading with FXOpulence broker, your minimum deposit is $100 and their support is highly praiseworthy.

Wayne

Martingale is extreme and high risk trading strategy, because martingale trader will increase position size when first order dragged in floating loss, it is means in lower equity trader enforced to open bigger position size and this need higher margin requirement, increasing lot size will reduced margin level quickly and the dangerous thing is when the market against order hence will quickly faced margin call.

Trading martingale need bigger trading capital to survived account and understanding pipstep to open next position accordance to average movement in the timeframe.

Trading using MT4 FXOpen, I don't like to use martingale because too higher risk, for moderate risk taker, martingale is dangerous.
Yes FXOchartist! No doubt that Martingale is high risk if you are with limited capital.

Martingale trading strategy require high capital with the lowest startup so you could eventually survive all the situation by counting on the
gap in between to layer another trades so you get to exit in a time when the price retrace.

Why I recommend this is even with the black swan incident on March 2023, the strategy still survive and overcome the situation with short position since 1813 on 9/3/2023 until 1890 on 13/3/2023 still manage to overcome with it.

Let talk about it if you wish to and i will show you

Wayne

Different traders have different choices and preferences over strategies. For example, I always rely on moving average and RSI for predicting the price. FXOpulence broker allows traders with more than 400 technical tools and allows EA traders.
Nothing special on that Dita, most broker support.

Some even offer more tools and promotions

Wayne

An idea is an asset so invest your valuable time in finding better ideas to execute in the market. No tips are best but some tips can give you handsome amount of profit on average. First, take lessons from your mistakes and trade with a regulated broker. To start trading with FXOpulence broker, your minimum deposit is $100 and their support is highly praiseworthy.
Newly heard on the broker. Due diligences are to be made before goes on board with a broker.

I personally using Puprime.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Finding a legal way of money making is difficult. Forex is a money market but don’t think it won’t only generate money for you but the scenario can be different too. Compile trading strategies with great prudence. FXOpulence’s superior fast execution, high leverage and narrow trading spread increase traders’ return.