Meditation for Healthy Living

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you meditate? Meditation is really healthy for the body; it is one action that works like magic to both the body and mind. See the health benefits you will derive from meditating at least once a day

• Meditation can reduce blood pressure faster when used with its treatment
  • It will help users to be calm and increase physical relaxation
  • With meditation coping with illness is a lot better
  • Using meditation as a therapy can relieve one of fatigue, bad mood and restlessness
  • If you are anxious, then it is time to try meditation. It does improves the symptoms of anxiety

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know what is it for people to meditate .you should have given us a little explanation so that we understand what exactly you are talking about. There are different ways for people to meditate sometimes people can do it religiously and maybe there are other ways that I do not know. In all the same give us a little explanation about what you meant by meditating.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do watch some movies where they take mediations as a daily course. Though it sounds and it is closely related to religious activites but people do it medically as well to improve their well being. Just that it may not be suitable for someone that stays in a noisy area.