Crypto Mention rewarding sites that pays you using crypto

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrency is very high in popularity and adoption. Nowadays, more and more rewarding sites are reverting to making payments with Cryptocurrency based on the non - stop demand of large crypto users demanding to be paid using the digital coins since PayPal feature is limited to some countries.

When it comes to rewarding sites making payments with Cryptocurrency, you have to mention PTC sites first before any other household crypto rewarding sites. Their main payment option is Cryptocurrency before you start seeing other payment gateways. PTP is gradually integrating the Cryptocurrency payment method into their payment system.

I earn Cryptocurrency from PTC sites and PTP sites, I'm hoping that freelancing sites revert to using Cryptocurrency to make payments to their employees as well.

Which rewarding site(s) are you earning Cryptocurrency with?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is this particular platform that pays people to click on adverts and i made 5 dogecoins from it. I think the name is tao of block or something similar to that but it later turned out that the platform wanted people to invest money which is definitely a very big turn off for me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are two major platforms that are awarding me with cryptocurrency coins. The first one is one game application that gives me only bitcoins whenever I play the game and the other one are some websites. The first website is pay to comment which gives me litecoins and other one is paid to click website that have paid me dogecoin.