Mention best CPA affiliate sites?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to CPA marketing, their are different sites that offers such kind of affiliate marketing programs with publishers, which requires you to send traffic to a particular offer which you directed towards specific country users to complete certain actions successfully, which will be counted as a lead generated and you earn reward from it.

We have list of those companies around, most of them aren't trusted and most are trusted with better offer rate per specific country. I tried the following and earned some minimal rewards, yet to cash out from them, due to inability to reach minimum withdrawal threshold.

• Adwork-media
  • CPALead.com
*Cpagrip
*Cpatrends

This are the options I tried out, none turned out fruitful for me, but it was nice trying them out. I earned some cents at CPA Lead, couldn't reach it's threshold, because it wasn't easy for me to direct certain users from a specific country to complete the task for me. It is income rewarding if you have a website that is very rich in traffic with users coming from different countries. Or you have a large social media pages, that helps you connect with lots of people from different demographics, they can help you achieve your goal with CPA networks.

List those CPA network companies you know!

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have used a couple of CPA programs like the Amazon Associate Program, ShareASale, CJ, LinkShare, etc. I have been using these programs for at least two years. Have I made a lot of money? Well, not. I have not even reached the payment threshold on a lot of CPA programs. The only CPA programs that hs paid me is Amazon Associate Program. Even with the Amazon Associate program, I have not earned a lot of money. I use my website to promote CPA programs and their products. I also use google adsense on my websites. When I am earning $50-$60 from adsese, my CPA earnings is not even $5 in a month. It is not very easy to earn from the CPA program because your visitors need to take action such as buying the product. It is not easy to convince your visitors to buy the product you are promoting. You might easily earn $5-$10in a day from AdSense if you receive 1000-2000 visits, but there is no guarantee that you will earn $5-$10 commission from the CPA program. I am saying this from my own experience. However, I have pretty bad experience does not mean you will also end up not earning well.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Remember, in CPA marketing stuffs, users who you direct to complete some certain actions in your CPA preferred task don't need to buy the product. CPA means 'Cost Per action, what they need to do is complete actions for you which is counted as lead if they successfully execute it. It can be either downloads/, installation of apps, signups, surveys etc. This are few options of CPA tasks, the one you're talking about which requires a user to buy products is called; CPS, which you know. Because you've been running affiliate marketing on your website for some time. It is frustrating with CPA marketing program, because you need to direct a lead to a specific country like, USA, UK, France, Germany, Italy etc, just like that. It isn't easy for me, because most CPA affiliate marketers doesn't have link to this countries, it can be profitable for you, if you know how to promote your link in each of the country specific, generate leads on them, even if it's paid advertisement, provided users generate leads for you within short period of time, you'll definitely make profit. But you should be wary of the tasks there, they do expire without notification, that's why you need to act fast in marketing them.