Monetize Your Blog Using These Simple Steps

moonchild

VIP Contributor
As a blogger there are ways you can monetize your blog, these are some that I think are simpler and straight forward when you start having subscribers.

1 Google Ads: Majority of blog Google ads to monetize their content, you can start by applying for an approval, which is detailed on the Google ads blog page, they have some certain metrics that will qualify your blog to start earning from their network.

2 Sponsored Post: This is also another way of making money with your blog, you can start reaching out to business in your niche to advertise with you if you have proven subscribers, most of the times they are even the ones that will reach out to you first when they notice your consistency, sponsored post fee varies and it's totally dependent on the both parties involved.

3 Merch and Courses: You can also sell products on your website, this is underrated in my opinion when it comes to monetizing blogs, as a blogger, you can package your knowledge into an ebook or a course and sell to your subscribers, there are many easy to use tools out there that can help you to set up your ecommerce store.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Having a blog is one of the best things you can do for yourself these days because of the potential it has to make you a whole lot of money.

The truth is that if you want to venture into blogging you must know that it is very competitive and that is why you must learn some certain skills a very well if you really want to survive the competition. The first thing you need to do is to pick a very good niche as a blogger. Another thing you need to learn as someone that really wants to succeed in blogging is creating good content that would attract a lot of people's attention. The truth is that whenever you create a very good content and people come to your blog to read it, there is a probability that they will always visit to see what you have in store for them always.

There are some certain information I have gotten in some blogs and of course I bookmarked those blogs in order to visit them sometime whenever I want to solve a particular problem. This is how it works, you must always bear this in mind for you to become a successful blogger.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I run Adsense, in fact Adsense is my primary method to make money from my blog. Apart from Adsense, I also use other advertising networks like infolinks, adhitz, a-ads, and make money by using these ads (not a big amount though). I have tried selling my ad spots through the sites like ad clerks and buy sell ads but my site has been rejected for low traffic. I am also trying to get sponsored posts for my site but I have not received any offer even though I am blogging for 2 years. It is easy to say monetize with sponsored post but when you start blogging you will know how impossible it is to get sponsored posts. Selling merch or courses sounds very interesting, however, it is not easy to create merch or courses, you will have to work very hard to create merch or a course. You need to do a lot of research on the kind of merch you want to create, you will also need to spend money to develop your merch. As far as creating a course is concerned, you need to record videos, podcasts, develop ebooks and work hard to create a course. It is a lot of work where sales are not guaranteed.