Monetize your writing skills at Guru.com

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you have the skills that enable you write like an expert or a pro, then you should be finding jobs at Guru. The site doesn’t have plenty of jobs but for any of the job you clinch you get paid well for the services. You don’t need to pay a dime here to sign up. You just have to head over to www.guru.com to sign up.

Next, is that you complete your profile, and then you start bidding for jobs on the site. On this site the clients are expected to fund the projects given before work get started. So this means users are sure of payment when the job is completed. So you set your profile to get paid hourly, by milestone or per task completed. For payment you can get paid via wire transfer f you are outside the US, by bank transfer if you are in the US, Payoneer or via PayPal..

The good thing you can combine this site with other freelancing sites. so what do you think of this site? have you ever been paid by this site?

Victorial

I have an account with Guru but I did not use it. Searching for writing sites was my hobby before I stopped and ventured into trading. They do not have much work but i still get their emails up till now. I have not earned from them but hopefully I will find time to reignite my writing skills and earn money online through writing

Augusta

VIP Contributor
okay hopefully you would start working on the site and bring the feedback here so that we can learn from your experience and be sure it is worth our time. yeah I have indicated already that the site doesn't have much jobs but the good thing is that the pay per job done is high, so it all good that is why I ended with the note that you can combine it with other sites

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This the first time I'm hearing about this kind of site buddy. I am familiar with other freelance sites like freelancer.com, upwork, flexjob, Fiverr, people per hour etc. Maybe I'll try this one, by accessing it and seeing what it contains. If it's favourable to me I'll simply create an account via it to see how much I'll be earning as a writer. I know it's never easy earning money via freelance sites, due to numerous competition per job option. But it shouldn't discourage anyone from bidding. I keep bidding for jobs even though I'm earning less now due to low job offers, but I wouldn't stop bidding.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz even me, i always know guru as a very rare disease that happened to a certain tribe in Guinea, the disease is always cause as a result of cannibalism that is rampant within the tribe. Well this is just a website sha but I don't really know how they work.. I do not like a website that after writing a high-quality content they only have to pay you a small amount of money not even up to the amount of money you have wasted on researching on the contents you are writing, if they are really good I won't bother to check it out.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well you wouldn't know if you don't check it out, so go check it out and you would be surprised you might just love it. I think the pay better so it might just want a more concrete feedback from a user already. I love to write that's why it is good to do more research for writing sites

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a good way of diversifying so that you would always have gigs all the time. you can add this one to the line of others that you have already and try it out. hopefully you would sign up and bring the feedback here it will help others that want to join to do it as fast as possible