Monetize your writing skills online to be paid on these websites.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
The habit of writing is considered to be as old as mankind and ever since mankind has totally learn the habit of writing it has totally bring much explanation and much knowledge and wisdom to mankind because most of the things that are needed to predict the future must be documented . For example in business to have a brighter future it can totally be speculated and considered from the business books of accounts which contains every transaction and monetary practices that has possibly taken place in the business. Millions and thousands of individuals have made a real cash and real money by exhibiting their writing skills on various get paid to write websites and platforms some of which include listverse.com , bisdustry .com chapterplug.org , ink-verse.uk etc . There are just so many get paid to write website but the above are just a few legit ones that I know .

As a Nigerian one of the easiest way that you can totally make money online I never feel unworthy enough is by engaging in get paid to write websites . For Nigerians I will totally recommend the listverse.com report and article writing platform or website because it has a more transparent and flexible payout and working system . Members in the listverse.com platform can get paid twice a week via PayPal, cryptocurrency, and direct bank transfer payout method .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The ability or attitude of writing is considered to be one of the oldest habit that an individual should definitely be conversant with and it is totally interesting to see how majority of people are making real money and real cash online by showcasing their writing activities but in this case they are typing their thoughts on a random topics so as to teach individuals in different regions and countries of the world the truth or the answer about a frequently asked question on different issues .

A good example of some of this website include a paid to post website forum and for the past two years I have totally endorsed myself personally on various to post website forums which totally enables individuals like the one I to share our thoughts and opinion on a particular asked question and also we can post our questions and thought as well so that others can learn from it and which we can learn from the top and experience of others in order to better ourselves and do the right thing in some categories and activities of life .