Investment My Advice To Those Who Want to Invest In HYIPs

Abigael

Valued Contributor
HYIPs (High Yield Investment Platforms) are high-risk investment sites that operate as Ponzi schemes. They focus on using old investor's investments to pay those who invested early.

Investing in HYIPs is taking a high risk. Unfortunately, there are no strategies or skills that will help you earn in them for long. They go scam eventually after paying off first investors and attracting even more money.

Here is my advice to anyone who wants to invest in them;

1. Invest what you can afford to lose

There is a high chance of losing your money. So only invest a small amount that won't hurt to lose. Refrain from using money meant for your bills.

2. Invest in new sites only

Since HYIPs are known to pay the early birds, invest in those that are new. But this is not a guarantee that you will earn. Some scam right from the beginning.

3. Never take a loan to invest in hyips

I once made the mistake of taking a loan to invest in them with borrowed money. I got into bad debt when I never received the money. I learnt my lesson, so you don't have to fall victim.

4. Think hard if this is what you want to depend on really

There are so many other safe investment methods out there. You could also just decide to offer services such as writing and earn safely.

What is your advice to those who want to invest in HYIPs?