My experience and several good tips for new bloggers

Many people start their blog site without ever understanding what to anticipate in their very first 2 years of blogging.

Having that information is essential to assist you to remain on track till your blog site begins to make a full-time income.

Most of the time, you will observe that the recommendations that you get from the GURU’s don’t actually apply to a brand-new blog.

I have to confess that when I began this blog, I really battled to discover sources that assist a new blog owner in this super-competitive market.

Everyone was discussing targeting high search volume keywords, doing guest blog posts, developing backlinks, invest a lot of cash on lots of devices, create an e-mail listing, send out the e-newsletter, find out Search Engine Optimization, producing the most effective content, and a lot more points.

Just how can they anticipate a brand-new blog owner to do all those points?

So, I have actually decided to develop a timeline for new bloggers that describes they must approach their blogging journey for the very first 2 years.

This blogging journey applies to anybody that intends to make a permanent income in 2 years. It is something different that will aid you to see blogging from various points of view.

That being stated, let's see exactly how each month will certainly appear like:

The First 24 Months of Your Blogging Journey

Month 1
Setting Up Your Blog site

In your first month of blogging, you will certainly require to choose your particular niche and also set up your blog site. Though it might seem challenging, it is less complicated than you believe.

Since your blog is up and running, you will certainly require to do a keyword research study. Check out the 10 most profitable blog niches to choose from

This is the most vital part of your blog site. Targeting the best keywords resembles constructing an extremely strong foundation for your blog site.

Now, you don't need to purchase any kind of Paid devices. Google keyword planner will guide you for your keyword research.

Once you have a list of 20-30 keyword phrases, you can begin to create your web content.

Given that it's your very first blog, it will certainly take you time to develop a single item of content. So, purpose to create a minimum of 10 articles in your initial month

Month 2Developing Your Publishing Schedule

This month can be the most vital month for your first year as you will certainly need to develop a blogging timetable to release a minimum of 15 articles.

I recognize it can be really tough to do that. That's why it is advised that you invest at the very least 1-2 hours per day creating content.

In this month 2, you should be concentrating on creating unique content ONLY. Anything else will certainly be a diversion that will stop you to publish your 15 articles.

By the end of this month, your blog site will have 25 write-ups. Nothing to brag about. 25 write-ups are insufficient to get any type of grip from Google.

Month 3Establishing Your Pinterest Account

This month is where you will certainly use at the very least 1 social media site platform to advertise your blog. I will highly recommend you utilize Pinterest as it is one of the most reliable means to bring REGULAR website traffic to a new blog.

If you have enough sources, you can invest in Tailwind. Yet if you cannot, after that you can select to add your pins manually.

You need to add at the very least 10 pins each day.

This month you will create an additional collection of 15 articles and at the end of the month, you will certainly have 40 posts.

This is only the third month of your blog, as well as you must not expect any natural traffic from Google. Your blog site is still new and also has no authority.

Month 4Focus On Growing Your Pinterest Account

This month, you will certainly allot a long time to find out more regarding Pinterest as well as examine which sorts of pins are obtaining traffic. Based on your findings, you will certainly need to accelerate your pinning routine.

If you were previously adding only 10 pins each day, it's time to increase it to 20. If you are not able to pin by hand, it's time to produce an account with Tailwind and also set up your pins for at least 2 weeks.

You will remain to produce 15 short articles weekly.

By the end of the month, you will certainly have 55 write-ups on your blog site. You have actually now reached your very first landmark.

With 55 short articles, you can expect you get around 20-30 month-to-month natural website traffic from Google. Don't obtain inhibited as your short articles haven't yet matured.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My tip for a new blogger is not really the connections yet. For a beginner my advice is to focus on the blog itself. Write very informative blogs that the reader can learn from. There should be something interesting in every blog so that the reader will be coming back. Do not stray on your niche or theme. If it is about plants then do not write a blog about cars.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Interesting tips you outlined here, I'm just happy you did give out this information. I had a blog site before, but due to lack of experience cost me back then not make good use of my time to get anything tangible from my blog. Now I'm trying again to learn how to do SEO marketing, and creating quality contents to attract more views direct from search engines. Now that many forums are around, it is wise to promote website through them to gain organic traffic and improve the traffic count, and find ways to attract advertisers and sponsors.