Investment My Experience With Ponzi Schemes

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Ponzi Schemes are those investment sites that are scam in nature but tend to pay the first investors before disappearing. Their strategy is using old investors money to pay those who invested early when the site is launched.

The first time I invested in such a site was back in 2018. I was introduced to them by a friend who told me to contribute some money so that we can earn More. I remember it was a site that promised to triple our investment within 72 hours. I was so happy to do so and even more thrilled when we actually received our investment. Unluckily, we lost out investment the next time we invested.

After that experience, I came to learn about HYIPs whil working in beer money forum. That is when I learnt about ponzi schemes and that they are never legit as they go scam soon.

Although I had known their nature, I still tried to invest in them. I guess that first time we won thrilled me so much that I wanted the gratification of earning easy money once more.

So I invested again in some other sites that tripled or doubled money within a day, two or three. There was a time I even borrowed from a friend to invest only to lose it and get into debt. That was my turning point. I promised myself to never invest in them.

Since then, I decided to just use my effort and skill to earn. This has paid off much more.

What is your experience with Ponzi schemes?