Crypto My first ever airdrop

Victorial

We all know how difficult it is to claim airdrops despite fulfilling all the tasks to qualify one for the token. These airdrops often use Telegram and Twitter to announce their giveaways. While the majority of these giveaways are scams, there are some real airdrops as I have personally benefited from one.

Back in July, I participated in many airdrops that all turned to be scams. I was very disappointed that I promised not to participate in any airdrop after wasting my time and energy. Finally, I decided to participate in one called the Bitbook. It is undoubtedly a very unusual token and I decided to give it try. They used the sweep widgets to ask people to complete the tasks and submit their wallet addresses. I had already given up until I saw some tokens in my Metamask wallet some days after. 400 BBT has been sent to my wallet and it is worth about $3.5 at the time. Sadly, the token is depreciating but I plan to hold it for long and see if the value will increase. Ever since then , I have been doing to participate in all airdrops that use Sweepwidgets.

Have you ever earned an airdrop?

Yes I have also participated in lots of airdrop but some are scam and others are legit, I can share with you the one I got in my trust wallet yesterday and it's worth $45 as of yesterday and now $48 as of today. So feel free to contact me so I can share the legit ones I have with you to boost your crypto portfolio. The end date is near

Yes, please share the name of the air drop, please. We all would like to know. I usually do not participate in Air drops because I believe that Air drops could be a big waste of time because they do not pay in tokens that have a huge market cap or huge number of holders. basically, the token is worthless and the token that is used for payments cannot be even traded on various platforms in most of the cases. But if you still want to share, then please share so that people who are interested in Airdrops might participate.

Yes, please share the name of the air drop, please. We all would like to know. I usually do not participate in Air drops because I believe that Air drops could be a big waste of time because they do not pay in tokens that have a huge market cap or huge number of holders. basically, the token is worthless and the token that is used for payments cannot be even traded on various platforms in most of the cases. But if you still want to share, then please share so that people who are interested in Airdrops might participate.
There are many ongoing airdrops in the market
You just need to choose the right one

Join my whatsapp group and get updated on New airdrops

I myself looted arkham airdrop few days ag