Earn Money My little Warehouse of Earning money online

OlaAdams

Good days guys and welcome to another exciting :love: session where i will be discussing with you my latest online money making platform and my little warehouse of all sort of ways to earn money online.
Without any further Adu, Lets jump right in.
What i will be sharing today might not be a new platform for some of you guys but am very sure its new for most of us, what make sit so interesting is there strict and security level giving me the feelings that this is a very unique online money making platform among its peers.
What Will I Be Doing?
They partner with UHRS (Universal Human Relevance System).
On this system there are wide range of online tasks that could be taking within the stipulated time and be rewarded abundantly. Some of these online tasks include:
  • Video translation
  • Text annotation
  • search relevance
  • video annotation
  • speech transcription
  • image annotation
  • and others
How & How Much Will I Be Paid?
This is the most thrilling section of this entire post because na money they ginger us o_O?, abi na!
Now each of those task have its own payment attached to it, they have different worth. The minimum i have seen so far is $0.0015. Once your tasks is complete you are going to be rewarded your money.
Although the money from UHRS can either be in dollars or EUR, the money on the main platform is in Eur. Another vert important question is how do you cash your money having its sited in your local bank account? You will be needing a PAYPAL and PAYONEER account. You can ask me in the comment section for guideline on how to open it.
Once all of that is set then you are on way to make cool cash on the website.
What is The Website?
I believe at this point, its time to let the cat out of the bag. The name of the platform is ClickWoker and tere domain address is www dot clickwoker dot com.
In summary, its an online platform that partners with UHRS that pays its users for partaking in there online task, you need a paypal and payoneer account to withdraw your money.

Please,?☹️, like this post. And i will be so glad to help to guide you through getting started on this platform.

Raiyan10

Unfortunately the site is not available in my Country Bangladesh. But can i ask you a question? What is the minimum payout? And how many days will it take to make that much? Is it possible to reach that level in 1 single day? I am curious please reply. Thank you

OlaAdams

Unfortunately the site is not available in my Country Bangladesh. But can i ask you a question? What is the minimum payout? And how many days will it take to make that much? Is it possible to reach that level in 1 single day? I am curious please reply. Thank you
The minimum payout is $1, and its possible to reach that level in a day. I also forget to mention this in the post; For you to partake in the task on UHRS you are going to be given 8 hours to do any task after which you will be logged out automatically. You can log in again for another session.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I discovered that the site is not available to all countries and that is really sad. To be honest 0.00012 dollars for completing any of those task is a very small amount of money and right now there are so many better alternatives to making more than that on the internet today.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
OK that is nice at least you have taken some of your time to explain what the site is all about for people to understand than to give us half information that we don't really understand,From your post I don't think you have made a withdrawal from the site before and that is what you concentrate to do first before you can think of inviting other people to join.