Surveys My testimony : best paying survey for Africans

Finger Geek

Verified member
I created a post on the best and the only paid survey company available for Africans. On the thread, some members said they tried it but it is the same with other survey companies that don't have surveys available for tier 3 countries.
@sincerem said he do see the surveys but when he click on the survey it will say it is not available for him. I tried to convince him but it seems he has gotten his mind made up. Maybe he is using the website. On there website they will show all survey . But on there app they will show only available survey for the member to fill.
I was not serious with the survey before because I have joined the company more than a year now. But last week that I posted the thread on the company. I became serious to show you guys my payment proof to show how legit it.
Yesterday I participated on a survey that worth $1.25 this helped me to reach the minimum payout of $5 and I requested for payout to my bank account. In just 3 minutes that I refreshed the page I saw that they pending payment has turned to approved. When I checked my bank account I see that the $5.3 that I requested turned to N2965 to my bank account.
I won't be able to show my account screenshot for I received alert to my small phone but this is alert on the company website
Screenshot_20210630-085653.png
Learn about the survey company

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I created a post on the best and the only paid survey company available for Africans. On the thread, some members said they tried it but it is the same with other survey companies that don't have surveys available for tier 3 countries.
@sincerem said he do see the surveys but when he click on the survey it will say it is not available for him. I tried to convince him but it seems he has gotten his mind made up. Maybe he is using the website. On there website they will show all survey . But on there app they will show only available survey for the member to fill.
I was not serious with the survey before because I have joined the company more than a year now. But last week that I posted the thread on the company. I became serious to show you guys my payment proof to show how legit it.
Yesterday I participated on a survey that worth $1.25 this helped me to reach the minimum payout of $5 and I requested for payout to my bank account. In just 3 minutes that I refreshed the page I saw that they pending payment has turned to approved. When I checked my bank account I see that the $5.3 that I requested turned to N2965 to my bank account.
I won't be able to show my account screenshot for I received alert to my small phone but this is alert on the company website
View attachment 46284
Learn about the survey company
I am happy that you're earning consistently from Afrisight survey. My nightmares around surveys goes on, upon that i receive notifications that I've been invited to participate in a survey with the duration specified. I don't know if the problem is with my phone or not. Do you think Afrisight survey is best carried out using desktop than using a mobile phone device??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am happy that you're earning consistently from Afrisight survey. My nightmares around surveys goes on, upon that i receive notifications that I've been invited to participate in a survey with the duration specified. I don't know if the problem is with my phone or not. Do you think Afrisight survey is best carried out using desktop than using a mobile phone device??
That's exactly what I want to ask him. I love the courage of the poster. He tried to prove what he said right. If many of those guys thay always liter this forum also come to give us testimony like this. We would have gone far by dishing ourselves the right information needed for one another growth. I will be glad if he answers the question.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's exactly what I want to ask him. I love the courage of the poster. He tried to prove what he said right. If many of those guys thay always liter this forum also come to give us testimony like this. We would have gone far by dishing ourselves the right information needed for one another growth. I will be glad if he answers the question.
Sure, he really explained everything i needed to hear about Afrisight survey. And not the other way round where other posters will just throw up a link or email address here without clarification how it works. That's why i don't pay attention to what they're writing about. Many of their sites are mainly scam and low paying.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am actually happy that there are survey websites that are favoring Africans. I have participated in a lot of survey websites and I was not able to make in a reasonable amount of money but I will definitely try this one so that I can see how it will go. The fact that they pay you directly to your bank account is a proof that it is very legit and it is here to stay. Before surveys only favors people from America and other part of the world

Finger Geek

Verified member
It is best to use the app version of the Afrisight. When you use the app called OpinionAPP. You will receive survey invitation and if you did not complete your profile, you will be asked some questions to know if you qualify for the survey. I do qualify for most survey. You need to check the app time to time to get available survey

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is best to use the app version of the Afrisight. When you use the app called OpinionAPP. You will receive survey invitation and if you did not complete your profile, you will be asked some questions to know if you qualify for the survey. I do qualify for most survey. You need to check the app time to time to get available survey
I am keenly interested in the survey. But I am getting your information confused. Which one is the application to download? Is it opinionapp or afrisight? And are these applications on the playstore? Do they pay in naira or usd? I am sorry for bugging you with questions but I will be glad if they can all be answered.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I have been on the site for couple of months. , I have not been able to earn a dime. Maybe, you are lucky . All the surveys I received from them, none worked for me, that was why I was surprised when you said that you have made money from the site. I will keep trying maybe, I will be considered one day. Or is their trick around it?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'll try with the app version, cos I'm already fade up with the web version. If the app is worth it, then I'll stick to it to see if I'll make some incentive using the opinionapp. You've tried on your own to help mr trying to get acquainted with this Afrisight survey site, i appreciate your effort dear. I'll look forward to utilizing the app.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I'll try with the app version, cos I'm already fade up with the web version. If the app is worth it, then I'll stick to it to see if I'll make some incentive using the opinionapp. You've tried on your own to help mr trying to get acquainted with this Afrisight survey site, i appreciate your effort dear. I'll look forward to utilizing the app.
It will be good to try the app version of Afrisight survey. I have been using the app to fill many surveys. Yesterday I got two survey. One worth 2 USD and I qualified for it. The other that worth 80 cent, I did not qualify for that. To always qualify for a survey. I would advise you not to fill your profile. You will just answer to the survey qualification question.
Screenshot_20210630-144013.png

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Do Afrisight has an app.....? Because I don't think so. I checked play store and can't even see any app like that. I even tried downloading the apk, yet nothing like that. Please if anyone has been using the app and be making money, I will need the app. Anyone with the app can private message me. Thanks.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have been on the site for couple of months. , I have not been able to earn a dime. Maybe, you are lucky . All the surveys I received from them, none worked for me, that was why I was surprised when you said that you have made money from the site. I will keep trying maybe, I will be considered one day. Or is their trick around it?
Maybe you are not doing it right. First thing to do to start making money from there survey is to download there app which is called OpinionAPP. After downloading the app you will see surveys that are available for you. Never use there websites to answer survey.
Do Afrisight has an app.....? Because I don't think so. I checked play store and can't even see any app like that. I even tried downloading the apk, yet nothing like that. Please if anyone has been using the app and be making money, I will need the app. Anyone with the app can private message me. Thanks.
If you enter Afrisight on Google Play Store you will not see it. But the name of there app is OpinionAPP.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is exactly the reason why I don't like participating in online surveys. Some of them are very confusing and you cannot make any reasonable amount of money and the end of the day. I'd rather focus on paid to post platforms instead of trying to venture into online surveys because I know they don't really work in this part of the world but I think the poster is quite lucky.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is exactly the reason why I don't like participating in online surveys. Some of them are very confusing and you cannot make any reasonable amount of money and the end of the day. I'd rather focus on paid to post platforms instead of trying to venture into online surveys because I know they don't really work in this part of the world but I think the poster is quite lucky.
I know surveys sucks really! I don't like them either but I will be willing to give any legit working one a shot. And I think you should too. I don't know if you have tried using the specified app called OpinionAPP, I hope the app pays though. I will be trying the app soon, so to know if it's pays or not.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It will be good to try the app version of Afrisight survey. I have been using the app to fill many surveys. Yesterday I got two survey. One worth 2 USD and I qualified for it. The other that worth 80 cent, I did not qualify for that. To always qualify for a survey. I would advise you not to fill your profile. You will just answer to the survey qualification question.
View attachment 46325
Thanks man for always given me detailed explanation about how this Afrisight works. You've renewed my mind towards earning back from surveys which i lost interest on. I'll give it a try to see what it will offer me when i download the app version. Congrats to you for securing $2 from the opinionApp survey, more wins to you dear.