Mylot.com Review: Scam or Legit?

App/website ratings
4.00 star(s)

Suba

Staff member
Mylot is a kind of social networking and friendship site where members can make money by participating in discussions, leaving comments or commenting on discussions. So the more you contribute, the more money you will make. MyLot is based in the United States and was launched in 2015.

Even though in 2013 MyLot encountered obstacles or disturbances so that it stopped even though not for long because several developers continued MyLot with a new algorithm.

How to Join
Visit the MyLot.com site and register with your email and create a password. A member can also link their Facebook and Twitter accounts with Mylot and to activate the MyLot account a member needs email confirmation by clicking on the link received.

Rewards
There is no certainty about the amount of rewards given to members for each discussion, comment or response, but rewards are given based on the number of responses and comments received, so rewards from discussions will depend on other users who interact and comment. So if your discussion is uninteresting and there is no response then maybe you won't be able to make any money or get any rewards.

Minimum Payout and Withdrawal Method
Minimum payout $ 5, and payments every 15th. Only PayPal withdrawal method is available.

Site Reviews
MyLot.com is a legit site and so far I haven't encountered any major complaints from its members. Even though members have to be patient to collect their cash until they reach the minimum payout.

Icydoll

Mylot is a very trusted site and good website to interact with friends. We can have fun together interacting with each other. As you said the earning potential will be quite low . There are few members who earn 0.50 or 1$ per day but that needs a lot of time to spend and interact.One should forget their earnings and enjoy the website as social media.One should not take this website as main earning site to earn money . Having fun with friends and getting money is just a bonus there.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not using this site, but based on my understanding of this site, I will say that if you join the site in a hope to make money,you are going to be disappointed. This is not the site where you post and they earn from your posts. However, if you use the site just to create interesting discussions and meanwhile also earn, you might find this good. You can use the site just like you use twitter or facebook. When you tweet, you don't make money or when you post a status on facebook you don't get paid. However, mylot posts might pay you in the long run.