What do you know about Mylot?

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Sometimes ago, I noticed that a particular platform called mylot was trending on this forum and according to what one of the people that posted about it said, saying that it is a place where discussions and suggestions are being paid for, well I really do not know much about that as I have never come across it until I found out about it on this forum.

Now this got my attention and It got me thinking that is it really possible for one to be making money in such an easy way because as far as I am concerned, good things do not come easily, maybe they do sometimes though but not in a case like this if you ask me. Some of the things that some people should be careful of is the fact that they get so attracted to good things that looks so easy to afford. I know we are all humans and I am not disputing the fact that anyone could possibly fall victim. As a matter of fact, I am not left out but I try as much as possible to be so careful so as not to fall into such traps. I just really wish to know if this sites is so legit as the people talked about it.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Sometimes ago, I noticed that a particular platform called mylot was trending on this forum and according to what one of the people that posted about it said, saying that it is a place where discussions and suggestions are being paid for, well I really do not know much about that as I have never come across it until I found out about it on this forum.

Now this got my attention and It got me thinking that is it really possible for one to be making money in such an easy way because as far as I am concerned, good things do not come easily, maybe they do sometimes though but not in a case like this if you ask me. Some of the things that some people should be careful of is the fact that they get so attracted to good things that looks so easy to afford. I know we are all humans and I am not disputing the fact that anyone could possibly fall victim. As a matter of fact, I am not left out but I try as much as possible to be so careful so as not to fall into such traps. I just really wish to know if this sites is so legit as the people talked about it.
Hi again. Thank you for your nice post about mylot. To be honest, when I read the title, I clicked on it at once and I started reading your post about mylot because I have got exactly the same question as you. A few days ago I noticed that particular platform on this platform. I had never heard about that site before, so I had the curiosity to find a few things about it. Well, as you correctly mention,mylot is a place where discussions and suggestions are being paid for. I registered to mylot and I started interacting with other members there. I commented, liked other people's posts and created my own posts. The problem with this site was that all my posts disappeared the moment I published them so I started thinking that maybe this site was fake. I also noticed that there was no administrator in case I had a question or I faced up a problem. For these reasons, I decided to stop working on mylot. I do not want to fall victim again. Perhaps, I am wrong and mylot is a good and a trusted platform to make a good income. However, I do not want to take a risk again and fall into a trap. I worked on many fake sites in the past and that was very disappointing and unfair. If anyone here knows for sure some things about mylot earning platform, it would be very helpful to inform us
about it.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I've heard all nice about the website Mylot. For some people it's a site like a personal weblog kind of thing, for others it is more of a social media website where they can hang out and get paid at the same time. It has got a bit of everything for everyone, I guess. You will not be getting paid to actually write your weblogs, however, when you do get paid on the site for interacting with the other members. But, it will take long to reach the payout, then again it will be fine if you're good at interaction. You can post absolutely about anything on the website, you're free to talk about your day-to-day life, your likes and dislikes, and what not. People have made money from Mylot, but do keep in mind that it will take a long time. I've never heard any complaints regarding anyone's payment. Till now, Mylot is doing okay.