Network Issues; Will Glo Loss More Customers?

Haypril

Global com company popularly known as Glo is a multimillionaire establishment owned by a prominent person in Nigeria known as Wale Adenuga.Glo happens to be one of the few mobile network provider in Nigeria.

Most persons in the country has chosen to refer to the network as 'old people's network'. Although Glo is one of the leading mobile network provider with the cheapest browsing data in the country. But In time past and present, Glo has failed to meet up to the customers demands in terms of quality services during calls and internet browsing. In the month of January 2021, the failure in their network caused a lot of fear and panic among it's users. Most of the network users thought their sim card has been blocked by the federal government because of not linking their NIN to the number. And this same network issue presented itself some hours ago.
I think Glo should give any form of incentives to appreciate the patient of their customers.

Questions open for discussion;
1. Do you think glo will fold up in the nearest future for lack of customers?
2. How should Glo compensate their customers?

Snazzy001

I can agree to this that glo is not good in terms of network presently.I don't even enjoy their services anymore that made me switch SIM cards and I know more use their very SIM card right now .but that is not to say we should throw it away ,we should just bear with them for the time being ,things can come back normal .myself I have not thrown my SIM ,I'm sure I will still get back to them one day ,but until then ,let's enjoy other networks

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as a well experienced business man here in Nigeria I have found out that glo has a very low network read this is the reason why people who are running from glo their network is not standard it's always low and sometimes it's having network issue. Every network have to work hard in order for their network to be standard so as to sustain their customer the only good thing about glo is that they offer are very good

Ozigba Richard Lamai

In terms of network I think slow it's making me when it comes to data are the grandmasters of net data in Nigeria and your data last a lot.but sometimes people complain that the data is their network is normally very very slow and it doesn't work fast. The needs to improve on their network that is where they are really having challenge, I don't think they will lost their customers if they improve on their network because they really give good offers to their customers.

Makah

Due everybody thinks Glo is slow but to me it's averagely good and little bit fast because the network is good in my own community and I do use the Sim some years back but unfortunately I no longer use it again because their Network got so back then and I have to Port to Airtel tho Airtel is fast their data is so weak and easily sap
Glo remains the grandmaster of data because thier data is so strong and hardly sap

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people like using glo for internet services because of the data they give, but come to think about it subscribing a data plan so that you use for internet services like downloading browsing and lots more, when trying to do most of these things using glo you won't have a strong network to enjoy the browsing, in this way I think they will lose a lot of customer because most of the customers do complain or their network speed, in order for them not to lose more customers they have to work on their network, especially when it comes to browsing.

Mellorando

Banned
I don't think that glo will lost it customers initially the glo network low service provider but you can agree with me that throughout the year 2019 to 2021 the use of glo have increasingly spread because of it great data plans and improvement in network service. my advice is that a glo continues in this way it will attract many people to use the network

Josemendez

Verified member
The communication companies will always have network issues at some point in time ,the only issue is when a communication company fail to work on rectifying the issue very quick. This affects the customers trust in the communication company.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Glo is owned by one of Nigerians entrepreneur, wale adenuga, and the Nigerian government is very pleased with his work rate so far in developing a service provider network, in the guise of Global com communication. I believe Glo has a big future irrespective of its less user compared to mtn. I believe the future is bright for the mobile network provider.

arunima25

Verified member
I read the thread here and found that not all are facing the issue and many seem to have a good opinion about Glo and are sure that it has a flourishing future. Every Internet service provider goes through that temporary phase of issues but then it has to be fixed soon. Customer satisfaction is vital for any business and if they do not score well there they might not flourish. Seems like this company does not have much competition in the market there right now and so is still safe. If the customers are flooded with choices, they can easily switch and any complacency on part of the company can lead to a huge loss.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I can't even imagine myself using that network because in my location the network of glo is so poor that I can't even make a call and a lot of people have been complaining all over about their network and I think because of this they are losing customer because I don't even use their SIM card again, but there are some location that has good network on glo.

funmi

Verified member
Am not a Glo fan but if the company can work adder, they can they will be able to compete with their competitors. Am sure that one of the problems they are facing is slow in network delivery, if they can step up their game will surely bounce back. Even the so-called Mtn usually fail at times in some locations. Nigerians should try to promote this complain because it belongs to our country man.