Networking with other Business & Money Focused People

vice marketing

Two Questions:
1. Is there an existing group chat/discord/community of current and/or aspiring entrepreneurs?
2. If not, who would be interested in joining one?

Let me Explain…
I’m a 23-year-old working in Finance with an obsession of business and entrepreneurship. I have a few ventures I’m currently working on, but have lately felt stagnant in my process due to an absence of a network of like-minded and similarly aspiring individuals. I want to create a diverse community of people with business-focused goals and an unrelenting drive to do whatever it takes to succeed at their endeavor they have set forth.

Who…
Young, money-hungry, driven, business-focused entrepreneurs from all walks of life with different backgrounds, skills, and experiences. Entrepreneurs focused on any type of business: marketing, e-commerce, service-based businesses, software, etc. Any person at any level in their journey is welcome: from someone attempting to establish an idea for a potential venture from someone who has had success building and growing their business and is looking to spread some wisdom/advice or is looking to find some young talent to take under their wing.

Why…
The goal would be to have an all-in-one platform and community to grow, learn, and build relationships. A mastermind with other individuals who have a longing and a desire to do great things with their life. The community can be used for anything: bouncing business ideas off one another, having a forum to ask questions or seek advice when confronted with obstacles in the process of life or business, build relationships to establish partnerships/friendships, etc.

Any Thoughts? If you are interested in joining, let me know below. Let’s all make some f***ing money together!