Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

AndyPark

Hi guys, I'm Andy. I am looking to gain more knowledge and insight on how to make money and grow my business. I think Trendri is such a credible and useful source of information that I can utilize and learn from. Hope that we can have a good discussion!
Good day!

E

eldavis

Hi I'm Funmike from Nigeria as well, I stumbled on this forum online, don't even know how it works, will be glad if you can help with that. Thanks.
Hello, nice meeting you. Same here tho am still nee here and still trying to figure out how everything here works, someone told me about this site so o decided to give it a try and have been quite busy lately so i have not been able to be active here for some time

bold

Hello, I am a high school student, but this is not very relevant to our topic. In fact, I have built & managed many websites or had ideas for a long time.

Now I'm here to turn my mobile app idea into reality and find an investor for my local business and web development community forum site.

Hello to everyone !

buildwithtci

Finishing work is the closing phase of construction; much of the time, the general nature of a building or structure being placed into administration relies upon the nature of its execution. The primary kinds of finishing work incorporate confronting, putting, flooring (and parquetry), painting, decorating, and coating.

Denis Gradel

Greetings!

I'm Denis, the CEO and Founder of Cash4Brands.ru and Kashback.com.

We're now in the process for developing of Kashback.com - a cashback app (which works worldwide) and very interested in the new opinions from internet money-makers about our affiliate/referral program and adding some new features to our app.

Also, hopefully my 12-year experience in developing internet businesses will be useful for some of the forum members.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings!

We're now in the process for developing of Kashback.com - a cashback app (which works worldwide) and very interested in the new opinions from internet money-makers about our affiliate/referral program and adding some new features to our app.

Also, hopefully my 12-year experience in developing internet businesses will be useful for some of the forum members.
We look forward to seeing more of your post and also look forward to seeing members opinion about your new app. Welcome to Trendri forum.

Jedidiah love

Greetings!

Thank you very much. Am already enjoying being on this forum.

ruvi88

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ruwani and i am an entrepreneur. I am helping lot of people to earn. My subjects are E-commerce helping ,article rewriting and translation jobs.In trendri i would like to help you guys with earning from best platforms as trendri.

I can manage your dropshipping work, affiliate marketing link sharing etc.From today onwards i am here for any of you.

Ruwani

A

asam007

I am A. Sam a creative mind, I enjoy being creative that's why I got into the arts in the first place and from when I leave school has been full into computer graphics, paintings and little architectural designs. Would love to share most of my experiences in designing to production (printing). I love to be of help to anyone that would need some advise on brand creation or designing in general.

Josselame

Hello to the admin and all members of this forum. My name is Joss, I am from Cameroon and I have recently started an affiliate marketing business.
As a beginner, I want to learn as much as possible and in the process of learning, I plan to share my knowledge with you.
My full-time paid job.
I couldn't do it without your participation or help, thank you

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Am Michael by name. Am an Accountant working in a state Ministry as a civil servants. Am here to learn and also contributes my knowledge about things for people to know more and at the same time make money through my comment. Thanks.