Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
T

tatti562

Hi everyone im a freelancer single mom, love love loe being that silly person hanging out with fam and friends but also on other days enjoy making passive income along with friends Heres a link to a site im making passive income by just viewing Videos. Yay ! look forwards in making more friends on here. ?

Arizan Mayer

Hello there,

Arizan here, hope to learn and contribute to the forums as required. I am new to online money making but am currently trying my best to learn and going through the hoops the learning, testing, and trying new things.

Thank You.

ncmota

OLÁ MEU NOME É NILTON MOTA, ESTOU FELIZ POR FAZER PARTE DESTA FAMÍLIA, QUERO APRENDER MUITO SOBRE GANHAR DINHEIRO.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade H

jpcash

ねえ!皆様!

このウェブサイトは私がオンラインでお金を稼ぐのを助けました、あなたは絶対に無料でサインアップすることができます。

これが私の紹介リンクです-https://******/3dyVHsd

kingsmenconcept

Hello,

Kingsmen is an uprising NGO that is geared out of passion to to transform lives positively for the better of humanity - putting smile on people faces

How we do this Is impacting lives through
1. Education - self development
2. Having Good means of livelyhood as enterpreneur
3. Discovering and building talents
4. Showing people how to make money
5. Doing Giveaways

umam99

I'm khafid and I just registered on this site, maybe from old members here that I don't know and don't know at all, let's get to know each other.

shengligao

Hello, my name is sasa. I hope I can find an easy money-making job on the Internet. At the same time, I can communicate with each other on the money-making website. Then you can click on the link below to register for the website to make money.

B

Biswajit9891

Hi, myself Biswajit Dey from Assam, India. Today I have joined this site as a positive motive to earn some passive income from the affiliate marketing by posting some promotional sites in this platform. This site seems to be too cool for everyone.