Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello, dear friends! My name is Ewan Johnson. I am glad to welcome you to this forum, where many wonderful people share information, experience and help each other.

Hi i am Samuel, i am a marketer. i am glad to be here to share my experience with others and learn more from the wonderful people in this forum. Thanks

Hi my name is idikwu Faith, I'm an affiliate marketer, and looking forward to making new friends and money

Hey everyone,
I am Amalia and am new here. Am glad to be here and to interact with all of you . Looking forward to have good friends in this forum

...Hey,
Ntuuwa Simon Amir here from Kampala Uganda ??. I'm graduate with a BBA.
Currently I'm part time worker. Though looking forward for any legit online opportunities anyone over here can introduce me to!
Assurance for a maximum cooperation ?.

Good times to you All.

Hi there I'm Nobuhle pleased to be welcomed in this wonderful forum.I'm learning and I would be pleases to know more about making money online and all...https://ref.surveyj.co/MimaRBuhleR382

A NEW PLATFORM THAT PAYS EVERY SINGLE HOUR WITHOUT INVESTMENT
You can inbox me and I'll reply you or just comment in the comment box.