Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hi there.
I am a new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well.

Hey everybody! [HIDEPOSTS]My name is Jacob[/HIDEPOSTS]. I have found a really interesting way of making money and right now im searching for people that would like to hop on my journey to making tons of cash with a little bit of work. We are 4 people right now in the circle who are working really hard to become financial free and live our lives to the fullest! If you start right now, you will generate money. There is no catch to what we are doing, send me a message and ill give you the information you want. Lets make our lives meaningful, forever! Stay positive and I hope you will find this interesting. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
hello i'm yom i'm 36 years old and i'm here to publicize my skills to earn money

Hi everyone. My name is John Henry from Nigeria. Am very glad been on this platform. Thanks

Hi To everyone,
I am bless to be here hope you'll are too.
Ansel here from Jamaica
New to this Site, but I would like to exchange
thoughts and great ideas to our benefits.
Thanks for your welcome'

I am often looking for loopholes where cash can be made for all..this works for all, just click the link and sign up and start making passive money. it really works

i need 20 posts to post a link...here we go