Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hey, my name is “irfan khan “I’m very passionate about designing and Marketing. I am a Digital Marketing Consultant with over 5 years of experience. I have deep knowledge and work experience in Digital/Online Strategy Development, Influencer Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Affiliate Marketing. I have expert level skills video editing, photography. I am an extreme at making my videos and professional

Hey, my name is “irfan khan “I’m very passionate about designing and Marketing. I am a Digital Marketing Consultant with over 5 years of experience. I have deep knowledge and work experience in Digital/Online Strategy Development, Influencer Marketing, Social Media Marketing , and Affiliate Marketing. I have expert level skills , video editing, photography and photo editing. I am an extreme at making my videos fun and professional and I making how to make money online 100% real legit & guaranteed generate money.

Hi everyone, My name is Malya Tahir. I am a mother of two charming kids. I have joined the freelancing service as my profession. I am a content writer and an affiliate marketer. I would love to encourage the positive thoughts you all are participating in. Thanks. Lots of love.?

hi everyone my name is Reynold,im a father of 1 boy,love him very much,i would love and encourage ways to make money

Hi everyone. I'm Frank and I'm new here. I want to see what this site is all about. I'm into online marketing and i'm very much into driving traffic. Not here to make a dollar selling unwated things. I'm here to learn and share traffic strategies.

Everyone needs money and making money isn’t an easy task. But Etor Money has taken the effort to generate money efficiently through blockchain technology. It has designed its program so that anyone can and everyone can earn money without much effort. There is no limited boundary for the investors which means anyone can earn a limitless amount of money. By investing just $10 will make the investor a stakeholder. On doing this the investor would automatically upgrade to the auto pool and would get 1500 USD.
aaaaaa.jpg

Hi Guys,
Greetings!!!
I am Michael from Africa Nigeria
Glad to be hear
New to this Website, I would like to exchange ours words and extraordinary Ideas
Thank You for Accepting me

Attachments

• 1627557796945.gif
    1627557796945.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 1
Hello, I am blogger and an affiliate marketer. So far I have help more than 1600 people to earn money from legit genuine websites. I have bunch of legit websites which pay money also I know most advance tools which will help you to increase traffic on your youtube channel, blog etc. DM me for more info. Thanks!