Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Flexpointearner

Hey guys, I'm Tony an online entrepreneur. I make money online legitimately and would also love share this opportunity here. Once again am glad to be here!

bobimma

Hello, I'm Emmanuel an online marketer who struglling to earn money online. I'm here to learn new tricks on how to earn money online also to share some experience that I obtain from the internet.

My name is Sorin and I am from Romania,

I love to read books and write, I focus a lot of time to grow my knowledge of self. I enjoy going in nature and hiking - it charges me up with energy.
I am grateful to be able to check this platform and share my experiences of my last couple of years.

Best regards

sreeusha2825

Hello, I'm Srikanth an online researcher who does legit things online. I make money online legitimately and would also love to share this opportunity here. I'm here to learn and also share some valuable information from my research work.

Youbent

Hello I'm Youssef my perpose here is to learn new online skills and also share my little experience

Vera Updates

My name is Vera,, making money online has been my thing ever since I had known and I'll gladly share available opportunities of making for interested people ... Thanks and I hope we can make one big family...

One love from Vera Updates

EdnaKim

Banned
Hello, my name is edna just finish college and i'm looking for a way to make money and expand my knowledge