Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Maxiel

I’m Michael, new to this platform.. I will love to share with you top earning platform.

Nicholas

Hi I'm Nicholas, pleasure to be here and love to share my finds with this new family.

Also in looking for more jobs that work i my country Trinidad and Tobago. If any one who have any findings. you can link me up.

Axis

Banned
Hello everyone my name is bethel uche Gabriel I am from the Eastern part of Nigeria and this site was introduced to me buy a friend and I am yet to make money from this site and also share my ideas and thoughts and ability to vocabularies my world of knowledge

Chris Bank

😀 Hello I’m a young creative professional from United States trying to make something out of my passion and what better way to show my knowledge than to write about it. Along with my journey, I have figured out how to make money online. Equally assisting others also helps me build my credibility. It gives my own business a voice and not only can people see the work I produce but through writing, they can get a sense of who I am.

Hughes

Hello guys I am new here and I am looking forward to share some ideas with all the resources I have.

Trenb

my name is Maro, i am here because i am looking for more skills about new future of Finance world. yes i know it will be hard or not easy to build wide knowledge but i would like to starting from here, i am so happy to be part of YOU, have a nice day all of you. GOD bless you

Great Day!
I'm dwayne another individual from this gathering. I might want to grow my insight ,read some data and offer also and in particular to take part in the discussion strings the most effective way I can particularly in the field of the gathering industry where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better discussion loaded with data in this gathering.