Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Ayeshabashir

Hi i am ayesha bashir i am new here and recently completed 10 comments and 10 thread post and got a lot of knowledge and information from here

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
Hi Iam Limbirth and new member from North East India.

munguru

Good morning!
I'm a new member of this forum. I want to obtain some knowledge, read some information and share it as well and most of participate in the forum to get me assistant to this website in all the field here.

JoshuaDavid

Hello I'm Joshua David And I'm An Entrepreneur And I'm Doing Well... And I'm Here To Share My Knowledge To Everone That Looking To Grow More & Mainly I'm Looking For Partners...I May Be Available Here Or Anyone Can Contact Me At My Email

fatinia

Здравствуйте. дорогие. люди. Я. Хочу здесь поделиться. своими. знаниями. и приобрести. много. новых
и. заняться. бизнесом. Фатиния

silky9

Hlw my name is silky
Iam new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

Jiga

Hi good morning All,

My name is Mannir Musa, a newly registered member, and wish to introduce myself and request for some coaching and guidance on how to use this platform. Can someone volunteer to do so? I am anxiously waiting for your kind response, please

Best regard

yash31

Hola, to everyone.
i am Yash from india. i need to make use of this great forum by gaining and adapting to the knowledges shared and to make use of it on the daily basis. im a designer and into affiliate marketing. (Enterpreneur).

MONEY-WISE

Hello admin and to all loyal members of Trendri it is overwhelming and exciting to be part of this progressive family. I look forward to sharing the knowledge and ways I have to make an income. I have over the years of being unemployed and being at home most of the time taken it upon myself to research and learns ways I could make money and make ends meet and I am forever grateful that the internet has provided me with vast amounts of information that I found myself being able to make an income from online platforms some without any initial invest. I am here to share those ways with you my brothers and sisters. My hope by being part of this family is to reach out to that person with no income, no hope or someone looking for passive income.

Thank you.

MONEY-WISE

Hello admin and to all loyal members of Trendri it is overwhelming and exciting to be part of this progressive family. I look forward to sharing the knowledge and ways I have to make an income. I have over the years of being unemployed and being at home most of the time taken it upon myself to research and learns ways I could make money and make ends meet and I am forever grateful that the internet has provided me with vast amounts of information that I found myself being able to make an income from online platforms some without any initial invest. I am here to share those ways with you my brothers and sisters. My hope by being part of this family is to reach out to that person with no income, no hope or someone looking for passive income.

Thank you.