Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello. My name is Emmy. I'm an expert digital marketer, a diaspora, partly Nigerian and partly Canadian. I heard on this platform and decide to come Chek it out. Expect useful and legit information on how to earn easy incomes. Thanks.

Hi everyone,
I am new here and would like to learn so much from this wonderful forum with so much exciting promises

hello everyone
iam new on this forum iam currently transitioning from 9 to 5 teaching job to home schooling my youngest one ,i would like to earn some ways to earn from home while at it and maybe perhaps share some insights on my transition journey....any recommendations are welcome

once again am saying hi, and thank you for letting me into yourt space .. watch out for my incoming post.
It promise to be interesting....

Good Day!
I am edwarda new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

I'm HayKay, finally glad to be here. I've heard a lot about trendri and I decided to jump on the wagon. I'm looking to enjoy my time here and get rewarded as well as see opportunities that I can tap into online.

Hope this not coming to late my moderator and host of readers, writers, bloggers, and lots of money makers..

My humble name is Collins Oladipo, am from Africa, Lagos Nigeria precisely.. Am an entrepreneur, an online marketer, a cryptology and a miner of nft's., I believe best doing, is worth doing..

So I encouraged you to keep up your doings and surely it will pays out one day ok

Austinaldo here. I am in my late 20 and I am the first male child in my household. I have zeal for finance and business intelligence. I want to create something out of nothing for my self and I am passionate about investment, online money making, etc.

I love topics around these areas and I could go all day discussing the prospect of technology and cryptocurrency. I like to write. I am a helpful person and I do all my best to solve problems around me.

Don't be afraid, chat me up if you like my kind of person, I am an absolute chitchatting brat when it comes to talks around my interests. Although I can be easily perceived as an introvert. I don't like being put in a box. So I hate labels. I like to express love in everything that I do. I like to earn for my work. And I like to find details about genuine platforms