Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
My name is Amina i belong to pakistan i learn about this best project . Now i am very happy that i part of this project

Hello to all members of this forum esp to the admins. My name is Wendy from Philippines. I accidentally found out on youtube about this forum and kinda excited to learn new topics about online jobs. Thank u again:):)

I'm AHsaN another individual from this discussion. I might want to grow my insight ,read a few data and offer too and in particular to take an interest in the gathering strings the most ideal way I can particularly in the field of the discussion business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better discussion loaded with data in this gathering.
Much thanks to you

We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Ok guys I'm a Kenyan citizen and in my ups and downs I happened to meet your website jus at the right time when I'm completely broke,,I gat no job and have plenty of time so I thought I could give it a try and see the results for myself,I joined the site purposely ylto make money kindly take me through

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)
hey

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Good Day!
I am Bitrus am new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you.

Hello there I'm Bitrus from nigeria am a newbie here I'm looking forward to learn something beneficial and I also will b sharing the little I know.its my pleasure for being part of this great opportunity.
Thank you

Hello everyone, this is my new website about crypto news related. I know there are a lot of things need to be done to make the website better. However, I hope you guys can give me some feedbacks about it.

cryptomund.com

I am Bedone, a graphic designer and video animator from Nigeria. I do love to learn new things in this global community.

Hello, i am Wakah, i look forward to learning and earning from this website.
regards

Hey everyone, I'm new here from Germany, I came across this platform few days ago as I was browsing the internet & I found out the platform is a better place to be, it's really awesome

Hello Am Brown Gondwe from Malawi. I have just joined this forum and I can't wait to interact with you all. Am looking forward to learning from you and contributing to the forum. Am happy to be here.