Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Kayima

Hello everyone my name is Kayima and am here to learn about making money on-line

Bababluestarboy

Iam Nelson new member of this forum. I would like to expand my knowledge ,read some information and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can especially in the field of the forum business where I can contribute and learn. Looking forward for the better conversation full of information in this forum.
Thank you

susan243

Have joined this community just now. Admin thanks for accepting me here to this awesome community. Will do my best to keep it spam free and helpful for everyone in the community. Thanks

KC13

hello all, Im Edwin from Phillippines im not new here i have an account in TRENDRI may be last September 2021.
I cant use my account last December until now thats why my account is de activated.i regestered again in the same account
and now is working.

mastermind390

Hi everyone here, my name is Enitan Elijah I am from Nigeria. I am glad I found this wonderful platform where different people from different background, country, demographic can come together to help each other make money online. I am glad to be here and I will always try to share some of the knowledge I have gained on how to make money online with members of this forum. Thanks.

Max34

We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello Everyone!!! I am Max from U.S.A , studying and trying to make some money here and i will be posting some good websites from which i make a lot of money hope you will share yours too

Bon

Hi all! I am a retired teacher. I enjoy visiting with friends. I am trying to start a blog. I am not technical at all. I have been trying different projects.

zanny1049

Hi everyone, i'm Zohaib and i'm from Pakistan. I'm really interested to participate in group discussions specially general discussion and making money topics. hope we all together have great time and positive input from these discussions. All the best