Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Greetings! I'm Shan from Tennessee. I'm a music producer, but I just recently became interested in making money online. I'm not very good at it though, but I'm trying. Hope to learn more through this site. Best to all!

I am Arthur by surname but those who know me call me the guy of strength, the lion himself because of my physical hardwork. As a young man, first born of a family and a graduate hardwork alone ciuld not bring as much that was required. So I had to search for a seat able way to start business and I believe this forum will help me be on track so that I will not only help my family but my community as online business is not much known by them.

Hello Everyone I am New here and i am from Pakistan, I would to start some side earning, from different methods, so i would like to share here with you guys

i hope you like that, we should earn together some extra earning, :)

Hello, everyone. My name is Stanley. From Nigeria. Happy to be here. I love investing in cryptocurrency. I hope to meet nice people from all over to globe. I really need to need the policy governing this and I need someone to show me how to get the rules and regulations here..

Hello everyone, I'm abayomi from Nigeria, I'm here with the purpose on make passive or extra income

Welcome evrey one iam glad to by with you
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Hello everyone, Dhracy here. I'm an entrepreneur and I also like to refer to myself as a "JACK OF ALL TRADES" ;)
I'll be posting a TON of easy & cool money making ideas and platforms to help everyone!

Hello everyone. I'm here to speak well of Challenge.gives. I have worked with them for a year and have always received my payment. It is an honest company, willing to reward us for our hard work. I invite you to check it out.

I attach my last proof of payment, which corroborates the responsibility of these enterprising people.

Attachments

• Prueba de pago Challenge.png
    Prueba de pago Challenge.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 1
Hello!!!
Xanine here. a new member. I just tryin' to search some money online forum or community in google search just to find some insights about money matters and then luckily, this one got my attention that's why I am here :) I am looking forward for more in this forum and the bests for us. thanks once again admin.

I am very happy To be among You On This Web, I am From Ethiopia, Now I need experienced Member to help me to successful go through the activities To Earn Money Online.

Hello I am Friday from Nigeria. I am a graduate. I was introduced to this platform by a friend. I will be glad to learn more things here and add my own good quarter of knowledge also to strictly obey the rules of this great firm. Thanks