Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Sodiq

Hello everyone I'm sodiq a new member. I'm here to acquire knowledge on how I can make legit money online. And to also increase my income by posting relevant post and thread that will help others.

Oreoluwa

Hello guys
I'm oreoluwa and obviously I'm new here 😂
After trying different Ponzi businesses and being unable to make money from any, I finally found a paying online business.
Which is what I'm going to be sharing with everyone here.

Cheers to making money online 🥂

Mkancy87

We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello
Am new here, Bernard from South Africa I would to explore and share business opportunities on how we can make money online

D

Deleted member 75911

Hey guys, can anyone tell me which are the easiest ways to earn money online. It doesn't matter whether it is easy or hard.

Falcorrs

please can somone assist me to setup my account to post my links. when i attempted i received a massage that i will have to have 20 post
Same here looks like you must be an active user and post some messages first before you can just make a post with your links. I hope to do that as well. My name is Travis and look forward to using this site.

wealthxp

Hi, I'm Shrikant from India. I've been into internet marketing for the last 6 years. I create and sell digital products.

Cheers.

7gi7bu7

Hello Trendri! I`m new on this forum. I have 5 years experience in online marketing and I`ll share with you some of my working methods! happy earnings and hope you`ll enjoy the view!;)