Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Lalvin

Hey guys. Pls am new here. Pls I need guidance on how to go about on this site.

lyj2862

I'm super excited to tell you about a brand new affiliate marketing system that pays you $100 per sale!

cashdome

We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hello fellow family members, my user name is Cashdome, I am an Electrical Engineering instructor at one the colleges here in Zambia and want to learn how to make an extra buck by working or by doing some work on - line.

Cynthia Moran

My name is Cynthia Moran and I am from the United States.
I'd want to broaden my knowledge, read some material, share what I've learned, and most importantly, participate as fully as possible in topic threads, particularly in the field of forum business, where I can contribute and learn.
Thank You

Colizo

Hello I'm Colizo Media, I'm a content creator who loves writing and makes things known to people who needs them. In the finance, crypto, make money online, Technology aspect as well.

Signetrock

Hello everyone. My name is Israel. I am a digital marketer, blogger and Affiliate Marketer. I am here to learn new things and to make meaningful contribution to the forum too.

Essor

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

My name is Essor. I am new member from kenya. I'd love to increase my income.

BraKG

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
hello i'm BraKG from South Africa i'm new here. Here to learn new ways to make money online