Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
W

WilmerAbsoluto

Hola buenas tardes, gracias por la bienvenida. Soy emprendedor y estoy aquí porque actualmente estoy desarrollando proyectos de Marketing y quiero compartir experiencias con esta gran comunidad.

G

GEORCH2

Buenas noches o buenos días dependiendo de la hora que estés leyendo este mensaje, soy Nuevo en la plataforma, me llamó mucho la atención poder obtener un ingreso extra trabajando desde casa soy padre y motivado por la Pandemia Mundial que está golpeando nosotros, la situación en casa se ha vuelto fuerte con la comida para mis hijos espero poder trabajar y conseguir ese ingreso extra o apoyo que requerimos para seguir avanzando en nuestras vidas, quien pueda colaborar o ayudarme mucho sabría agradecerles ... Soy nuevo en la plataforma y cualquier ayuda es importante para mí y mi familia.

G

GEORCH2

Good night or good morning depending on the time you are reading this message, I am
New to the platform, I was struck by being able to obtain an extra income working from home, I am a father and motivated by the World Pandemic that is hitting us, the situation at home has become strong with food for my children, I hope they give me the opportunity to be able to work and obtain that extra income or support that we require to continue advancing in our lives, whoever can collaborate or help me a lot would know how to thank you ... I am new to the platform and any help is important to me and my family, best regards

N

nellyG242

Hello everyone my name is Nelson Glinton and I want to share with everyone here legitimate a legitimate way to make $1000 on autopilot, and the methods that I will share here will work in any country that has an internet access. If you or anyone that you know is interested then you can feel free to let me know. I came here to this forum to present myself as someone who is just a bearer of great and truly useful information that can benefit you guys. Again, if anyone is interested then do not hesitate to let me know because this information will make anybody $1000 a day if they are serious about it.

zizoland

zizo here and im here to help people to make money ONLINE! i know times are tough with all these pandemics going on, corona virus, unemployment and poverty. our people are sick and tired of being BROKE!! lets goooooooo!!

thebestways

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

G

Ganandodinero2020

Siempre me gusta ayudar a otros a ganar dinero, les presento lo mejor en los negocios, tengo mucho conocimiento de lo mejor en ganar dinero

carlos97

hola gente mi nombre carlos tengo 23años, soy nuevo aqui en la plataforma gracias por aceptarme

G

Gerarfu30

H nombre es Gerardo y pues estoy en este foro para poder aprender y todos ustedes a como legar a mi libertad financiera y pues espero que yo también pueda ayudarlos

R

ray.dips164

Hi friends,

I am from India and have been working online from home ever since I decided to quit my offline business many years ago. I basically am an affiliate marketer. I would love to get to know my friends here and build a healthy relationship with them and wish them all the very best in there careers.

Thanks for the welcome,
ray.dips164

francisco

I greet my name is Francisco and I am a father of a family I have a beautiful family that I have to make responsible every day so that it never lacks anything and my children that I always carry it with me God bless me all