Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

btfairbanks

Hey everybody! I'm new to this, but am very interested in getting some knowledge from you all in these posts.

akiarman86

hello every 1. hope you all are fit n fine... well here we will earn more money and help each other to earn ... God Bless to All of You & Good Luck.

horiss

My name is sami i am here to get best site to get extra money and share my idea with you thank you again to accept me thanks
:);)

sahrulloh

Make sure the survey program really gives a prize from your opinion.
And have felt the results with my paforit .... realy make money
Remember: each survey you complete will reward you $1

sahrulloh

Paid survey features

Comfortable: comfort is the most important thing, you do not need a large capital to get a big profit opportunity. Completing online prize surveys is very easy. They just fill out the questionnaires they are free to choose, start working, stop whenever they want to get money and are paid

A

Andreu

Hello to the administrators and members, I am from PR. And I joined with the idea of learning about business and also to help others to develop their ideas. Good luck to all

sahrulloh

How much money can you make from taking surveys?
So, how much money can you make from this survey job? Either in dollars or rupiah? You can start estimating the income and time that you can prepare. The rewards you will get all depend on your persistence and hard work. As we explained earlier, you earn between $ 0.30-2 per successfully completed survey.