Not Being Able To Do Any Job Due To The Fear Of Being Treated Badly

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am a person who have always had a fear of doing a day job all the time. This was because I was uncertain of the circumstances of getting a job. I have always wondered how my boss would treat me and how customers would treat me. I have had a job a few months ago and I was being treated badly by the customers daily and the employer was also never satisfied and he also threatened to fire me, so I quite that job. I am currently only earning money through online activities and I have always never wanted to do an offline job. I have always preferred online work, but it is not easy to earn money online. Are you also in the same situation as I am?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This can only happen when you apply for job that he is outside of your expertise. You will always be thinking of how to make it Satisfied everyone. I have never felt like this in my life. I believe in myself and my working ethic. I know that I am capable for the job due to the past experience I had in the past.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This can only happen when you apply for job that he is outside of your expertise. You will always be thinking of how to make it Satisfied everyone. I have never felt like this in my life. I believe in myself and my working ethic. I know that I am capable for the job due to the past experience I had in the past.

I am an unskilled worker and I have laerned that no job is easy in this world even if you are expert at it. Whenever you work somewhere, you have no choice but to tolerate the bad behavior of your employer. I know you are different. Everyone is actually kind of different from each other. This is why I have always preferred to work online and make money through straightforward ways.