Earn Money Omnirevptc, sister site of Legit omniads.biz, paying since feburary 2020

earnwithbestptcs

Hi everyone,

I have recently launched a ptc with the admin of Omniads.biz site who has been paying since feburary 2020.

Omnirevptc.biz

banner5.gif

I am managing to assist users and he take cares of payment part.

Here are the ways to make money there :

1) View Ads
2) View Video
3) Do survey and offerwalls.
4) UPgrade and earn 20% profit of deposit.
5) rent referrals to earn 20% profit that can increase upto 27% .

Feel free to ask any question.

Since, I am more busy, the answer may get late. and kindly accept my apology for that.

Thank You
Rohit

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good initiative you have done here for launching a paid to click platform. My question is how much can someone who works about 4 hours in the platform make in a particular day?. If I can get an answer then I will definitely sign up and see if I can make any reasonable amount of money with it.

earnwithbestptcs

This is a very good initiative you have done here for launching a paid to click platform. My question is how much can someone who works about 4 hours in the platform make in a particular day?. If I can get an answer then I will definitely sign up and see if I can make any reasonable amount of money with it.
Please visit the forum, all details are mentioned here - OmniRevPtc , after reading , feel free to ask anything. There is no hurry, take your time and sign up when you are comfortable. I am also member of several ptc, i do not do offerwall , i invest and earn.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I really appreciate this opportunity to make money online but how sure this is not another way to generate traffic for this so called website. Please it would have been better if you had tendered some proofs to show us that this is real and not some time waster website online.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have seen people earning from PTC sites but I have come to realized they are not making much money, to earn reasonably from some PTC sites, you have to upgrade to some special plans to be able to earn something which are not even encouraging.....So cos of this, I don't usually go for PTC sites.

earnwithbestptcs

@Sherman198
1) all correct, there are lots of scam sites. 2) i myself can not earn 1 cent without upgrade or invest 3) I have invested $250 in various ptcs and earn - I am very happy with those sites. 4) I do not ask or recommend to sign up or invest. I shared details, rest is up to reader. we dont have to ask anyone to join , there are sufficient members and investors too. 5) check it out for proofs OmniRevPtc 6) as i said , no hurry, take your time to sign up. no problem at all.