Online Business as per your Skills

raaman

Valued Contributor
How to start an online business according to your expertise is still wide open. What's more, in the digital world that makes the internet the main axis. With the help of internet various businesses can be done by utilizing your skills and abilities. What jobs can be done now?

There are lots of potential in the online field that can be done. How to start an online business with your skill can be found on Google. So, how to start an online business according to your expertise? If you follow a lot of types, basically you can make good money through the internet.

If you want to become a freelance writer, you can send a post to a blogger who provides contributing authors. If you have designs or writing skills, you can start a content writer business, that is, as an online writer for the media or editors who pays for your writing.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I once had plans of becoming an article writer in the internet. But when PTP forums came my way I changed my mind because I am enjoying posting in forums. The topic is not very complicated and a comment can be easily thought of. In other words, forum posting is like short bursts of fire unlike an article that is a long term (in writing).

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Online gigs are in diverse way. We earn from multiple tasks online, but the more complex brings better reward than those simple ones. Freelancing gigs pays reasonably, for those having creative writing skills, graphic design skill, coding etc. If we can do those tasks in an explicit way we can earn better reward and even get full-time job in a remote way online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money online is easy and not easy. It is easy if you know the area that you are good at. You don't need to do what others are doing. I am into PTC not because of anything but because I love writing and reading article. It will be a foolish advise for someone that loves designing to be engaging himself in transcription when he can make money through graphic design.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Making money online is easy and not easy. It is easy if you know the area that you are good at. You don't need to do what others are doing. I am into PTC not because of anything but because I love writing and reading article. It will be a foolish advise for someone that loves designing to be engaging himself in transcription when he can make money through graphic design.
PTC site isn't a place to read articles, you'll only view ads of other paying task and get paid some pennies for viewing them. I only belong in one PTC site at the moment which is only cointiply. I've earned $15 since i signed to the task mid-last year. I'm learning transcription at Transcribeme, Humanatic etc. Not having paypal have really slowed down my progress with those income sites that pays reasonably per task successful delivered.