Online investment and career that seems engageable in Nigeria.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Some online careers and job are more likely to be profitable when endorsed and indulged by online hustlers in a particular country and there are some that are not likely to be profitable as expected and explain even if endorsed and indulged by online hustlers in the same country . In Nigeria not everyone engaged in the online activity of affiliate marketing and that is because affiliate marketing is mostly a foreign type of online activity which not a reasonable amount of individual over here definitely have full knowledge and full experience about it . According to a friend of mine he said that affiliate marketing is definitely a scam and a scheme to derail people , and after I might have asked him what are his reason of saying this , he told me that affiliate marketing is all about buying courses and reselling this courses to other individuals who literally are just going to waste your time and energy reading the courses and in turn these same individual's resales that same course to another set of individual and the whole thing is just a waste of time and energy .

Although I do not entirely believe him but to some extent I think there is a point in what he said . Online activities and investments like cryptocurrency and forex trading and investment has become one of the most engaged activities among Nigerians . Almost every youths and online hustler in Nigeria should have either a half shot or full shot of knowledge concerning what cryptocurrency and forex trading and investment really is .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Well talking about the online micro jobs or task that seems indulgable in a country like Nigeria I will totally prefer investing in cryptocurrency and forex because by far it has been one of the online investment and category of all an activity that is considered to be more profitable and less stressful because an individual can possibly stay at his or her home and carry out cryptocurrency and forex investment and earn real cash and real money from it .

But to be able to be good in cryptocurrency and forex trading and investment you need to have a full shot of training and experience about it . Most importantly you need to have a tutor or a guardian to teach you and tutor you on how to successfully and adequately predict the cryptocurrency market in order to trade on a profit and not losses . It takes plenty of years for an individual to be so good in cryptocurrency and forex investment but as long as an individual is determined and persistent the years spent is definitely worth it because at the end of the tunnel there is light and rewards.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I can be hundred percent sure that a lot of people most especially Nigerians have better understanding of affiliate marketing ,you shouldn't consider affiliate marketing to be the type of online business that can be done by foreign people alone .

A lot of people could say the same thing about cryptocurrency and forex , they may said that it is the type of business that is mostly profitable to foreign people are not for Nigerian . This is not true because I am able to see someone here in Nigeria that is making a lot of money by trading forex and cryptocurrency..

Every business as long as it is an online business can be done by anyone anywhere around the world , it depends on people's interest that will determine if they will succeed or not . Some people that are not particularly interested in certain business may not have the ability to engage in that business as it should be done.

Nacious55

Let me react to what i read here "According to a friend of mine he said that affiliate marketing is definitely a scam and a scheme to derail people , and after I might have asked him what are his reason of saying this"
This is not true, it is not all affiliate marketing that goes with this, if you know affiliate marketing very well, you can make a lot of money from it and it involves less risk compare to forex trading.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The internet has provided several opportunities for people in Nigeria and other parts of the world to make some good amount of money for themselves because there are hundreds of businesses anyone can go into and presently make some good amount of money.

I quite agree with you that affiliate marketing is a very good option because there are several people making some good amount of money from it in this part of the world. It is one of the most recommended business ventures currently because of how lucrative it is.

If you are able to find something that works in affiliate marketing you are going to make a whole lot of money from it. Forex trading is also another good venture several people use to make some good amount of money for themselves. It is also important and necessary to know that forex trading requires a lot of knowledge and persistence if you really want to succeed on it.