Online Jobs Vs Offline Jobs: Which One Would You Choose?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
A few decades ago, no one would have thought that mankind would be able to make money using their computers. There was a time when the Internet never existed and people used to rely on "offline" jobs only. Moreover, even during the 1990s, there were not many websites where you could have made some money. However, now things have evolved a lot and now it is possible to make a good income online. The problem is that there are still many people who know that it is possible to make residual income online, but they still have no option but to choose offline jobs because they are simply not able to make money online. I would prefer to sit at home and earn money online rather than seeking some kind of offline jobs because the job market in my country is really poor. There is absolutely no growth opportunity for inexperienced, unskilled people. Moreover, the salaries are extremely low despite the growing ratio of inflation. So, what about you? What do you prefer? Do you prefer online jobs or offline jobs? For what reasons do you prefer either one of those?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It seems I'm liking online job more now maybe it is because the job comes with a lot of ease when it comes with online jobs but the issue is having the right skills to make good money. if I can make more money online then I will be cool more with it.

I like online jobs as you can make money from the comfort of your home. you just wakeup and start working or you just work straight from your bed. if you are sicj you can still just draw your lappy or phone and continue your job. You don't need to dress up for work daily.

You don't even need to beat the traffic as some locations are always bombarded with long traffic daily. So for me online jobs do it for me but I'm looking more for sites that will pay more for the little tadhs we are able to do daily.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
A few decades ago, no one would have thought that mankind would be able to make money using their computers. There was a time when the Internet never existed and people used to rely on "offline" jobs only. Moreover, even during the 1990s, there were not many websites where you could have made some money. However, now things have evolved a lot and now it is possible to make a good income online. The problem is that there are still many people who know that it is possible to make residual income online, but they still have no option but to choose offline jobs because they are simply not able to make money online. I would prefer to sit at home and earn money online rather than seeking some kind of offline jobs because the job market in my country is really poor. There is absolutely no growth opportunity for inexperienced, unskilled people. Moreover, the salaries are extremely low despite the growing ratio of inflation. So, what about you? What do you prefer? Do you prefer online jobs or offline jobs? For what reasons do you prefer either one of those?
Hi. Your post is really informative. It is true that a few decades ago life was very different because there were no computers. Nowadays,there are computers and internet so people can choose to work either online or offline. As far as I am concerned, I prefer online jobs to offline jobs because with online jobs you can work at home which is easier, stress-free and more relaxing.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hi. Your post is really informative. It is true that a few decades ago life was very different because there were no computers. Nowadays,there are computers and internet so people can choose to work either online or offline. As far as I am concerned, I prefer online jobs to offline jobs because with online jobs you can work at home which is easier, stress-free and more relaxing.

Thanks, dear! I try my best to post high-quality posts on Trendri daily. Thanks for appreciation. While it is true that there were no computers back then, but the fact of the matter remains that life was pretty simple in those days. Technology has helped us to achieve our goals, but I still believe that olden days were pretty much better than the time we are spending right now. I still remember people used to utilize dial-up connections during the early 2000s. We had a computer in our house, but we rarely used Internet back then. There were definitely no freelancing opportunities in those days, but still those days were great. Sadly, we may never go back in time. :(

Victorial

I will forever prefer the online method of earning money. There exist many streams of income online compared to a day job of 9-5 pm. It can be so tiring and I must appreciate the value of the internet and smartphones by putting them into effective use. Although I work offline, I put more on it online jobs than my offline job and it was just a formality of an exercise than the money. The pay is low.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I will forever prefer the online method of earning money. There exist many streams of income online compared to a day job of 9-5 pm. It can be so tiring and I must appreciate the value of the internet and smartphones by putting them into effective use. Although I work offline, I put more on it online jobs than my offline job and it was just a formality of an exercise than the money. The pay is low.
I agree with you when you stated that online jobs could open many opportunities and there are various niches and ways of making money online. You can choose online selling, online trading, freelancing, blogging etc. The interesting thing is that there are many subcategories to choose and pick what you like to do. More and more people are now trying to make money online and there will come a time when people will become full-time earners in the Tier 3 countries, too. There was a time when most of the money earning opportunities over the Internet were mostly limited for individuals present in English speaking countries.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I will go with offline for some reasons. Offline jobs tend to bring out the potential in you as you are charged to interact with many other workers. With this, you can quickly know your strength and your weaknesses. But in online business, you are your own boss. You may find it difficult to even know whether you are growing or not since you are not in competition with anybody.

arunima25

Verified member
I can say it from my personal experience. I have an offline job of special educator and counselor in a school. And I have my own therapy center that I run for one and half hours in the late afternoon. Well, my therapy and counseling sessions are discontinued since the pandemic as it was not very effective in virtual way. I am planning to start it again as things are getting back to normal and we hope it continues. My job with the school continued despite the pandemic.
I work from 8_12 or upto 2:40 on some days. I have opted for few online sites to relax, enjoy and earn. It feels good to have some extra pennies while learning and sharing with others.
I love to interact with people and so working with colleagues in a physical place helps me stay motivated for the work. And it also adds a routine and discipline to my day. My earlier workplace was a little far from my home and the traffic would make me miserable. But now I can walk to my work and so the commutation hassles is solved.
Right now I am enjoying my work. But maybe when I grow old, I would like to go slow and stay engaged with online work from the comfort of my home and work at my convenience. Right now I don't find any online job that would compensate me as good as ky offline job. My offline job pays me well to have a livelihood and contribute to my family's income.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I also prefer just sitting at home and making money online. It is so convenient and comfortable to work from home. This is because you are your own boss and don't have to go through the stress of working for someone else. You just get to choose when to work and you can also condition yourself to make as much money as you can.

The downside of making money online is that without very good skills, you won't make enough to earn you a living. Paying bills will be so hard if you don't make enough money online. So it is only good for those who have really good skills.

Also, there is so much safety in offline jobs than online jobs. Especially if you are government employed. You are given so many benefits that could last a lifetime. That is why I prefer having both jobs. It is much safer to have several streams of income as long as you can handle them.

sandcat

Personally, I like to work online in my home office. But for me it is also important not only to work alone, but also together with colleagues. I'm not often offline in the office. But it's good for me and also for the team if you can meet offline occasionally.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For now I will choose offline business but there are so many challenges I will have to face if I have to make this decision because offline business will needs so much capital to be able to generate profit consistently and this is what I do not have for now.

I always consider offline business to be among one of the most profitable way of earning because you deal physically with people and you exchange goods and services for-profit. And i also consider this to be one of the most easiest because there will be no stress of you trying to convince people to buy product since everything are all physical for everyone to see.

The only reason I am working online is because I have some spare time in my life and I do not have the required money needed to start up my own personal business , if I do I will not likely have the interest to spend so much time online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is crucial to note that there has been an influx in the amount of people who are demanding online jobs because they perceive that it is easy and it is what the world reads like now . This can be true because a lot of businesses are trying to take their presence online and as such jobs are opening, but it does not necessarily have to mean that way .

I am somebody who is computer proficient or at least knows how to use basic computer like the internet and office software like Microsoft word and Microsoft PowerPoint. This means that I can be able to take any online job with minimal knowledge and become successful in it . This also does not mean that I am going to be taking any job because I have some things that I have to analyse.

The amount of money that I am going to be getting at the end of the day and the number of work hours that I will have to put into it at one of the things that I do not downplay. The security of a job is also another crucial factor because you will not want to take a job that you will be sacked at any time.

sandcat

Safety is also an important factor, of course. If you take jobs for which you don't need any special qualifications, you can of course also be replaced again quickly.

Apart from that, not all jobs can be done in a home office. People who work in construction, for example, can't simply do their job from home. Or people who drive trucks. Or fly airplanes. Or operate on other people.

I think there will be more hybrid solutions in the future. So, for example, jobs where you work four days a week in the office and one day a week you work in your home office at home.