Online or office work?

Which do you prefer

• Online work

• Office\physical work

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.

Carpon

Valued Contributor
People argue the better one between online work and physical work. May be due to criteria of ease and others

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It depends and I cannot really tell the one I will love to do because it will depend on so many things , like the salary I am getting in both of them and also my level of qualification and maybe passion can also be put into consideration.

If the office work is not really stressful and is something I can earn higher than working online , then obviously I will go for office work because at least the payment rates may be better. But this will definitely be considered if it is the type of office work I have passion to do. I do not like accounting and I wouldn't want to engage in office work that is related to accounting.

Online business sometimes can be easy and less stressful depending on but I believe the possibility of me choosing an online business will be higher than choosing an office work .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Having worked both ways I think I like the ease that comes with online job . With online job you don't even need to leave your comfort zone. You are literally making money on your PJs. You can access the jobs via your different devices all you need is to be in a position that is convenient enough and money is made.

Again, you don't have to start facing a quarrelsome boss or a troublesome worker. You are just in your little space making money. It seems the focus will just be about you making money.

Well, I know that making money online thus comes in bits especially if you are just posting on sites but it will be good that while you are making the little you are making, you can be learning marketable skills as well so that you can get better skills to work on good freelancing sites to make money.