Online surveys or PTP forum?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Hello everyone.Looking around the world,80 percent of people prefer earning their money online.They also have different ways of making legitimate money online.Talking about making money online by completing online surveys and PTP forum.
Which do you think is the best way to earn a reasonable money online daily?
Let's do this mathematics

Online surveys
Completing online surveys is one of the best way people do earn their money online.But for me,making money online by completing online surveys seems very difficult and stressful.Why? Because the amount or credit you earn in a particular survey site doesn't worth the amount of task you completed.Imagine spending so many hours on a survey site just to earn $0.01 per task,and this particular task can take you up to a hour or more.Also you may be given a specific number of survey to complete,in this way you end up wasting the whole time and data.

Ptp Forum
This is also another legitimate way to earn online,i really prefer this method of earning online than completing online surveys.You can earn $2 in PTP forum like trendri.You can earn this easily without much stress unlike survey site.

So guys, what's your own take about this?
Completing online surveys or PTP forum?

Finger Geek

Verified member
They are both good ways to make free money online. I like the two but they both have there own advantages.
For PTP forum. You get paid per post and you can have a stable Earning on paid to forum website.
But on surveys. The Earnings is not stable. You might only receive a survey for 1 week or more. And sometimes it might be more than that. The only thing I like with survey is that there are some surveys that worth up to $3

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You could say that completing of surveys is the best way to earn some money , yes I could agree with you but it is challenging for people to make money with survey, we have said that earlier, if that was really possible a lot of people could have made some money by answering questions and carrying out other services available on platforms that offers it .

In fact if survey was really available that could have been my main point of concentration because with Surveys you could easily make 1 to 2 $ on the daily basics without having to struggle so much whereas is it is completely the other way around with paid to post website .

Because of the inability to make money with surveys website , a lot of people do not really put that into consideration and they don't even consider it as a good source of income , people are now migrating to paid to post website because that is the best , as it's gives people the opportunity to make up to 1 dollars on daily basis and with this they are able to generate some money compared to them not earning at all .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Personally, I prefer making money online through paid to post forums than survey sites. Both involve writing opinions but forums are much better for me. One of the reasons is as you have mentioned that forums won't waste much of my time like surveys do.

This is because in forums, I just write a few words and earn a reasonable amount. But in surveys, I may be given very many tasks only to earn a small amount. Which also wastes so much data bundles that cannot be compensated by what I earn.

Moreover, paid to post forums earning is very regular. I can reach payout so fast and it happens regularly. Unlike survey sites which only come once in a while. They depend on what is being researched about.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Personally, I prefer making money online through paid to post forums than survey sites. Both involve writing opinions but forums are much better for me. One of the reasons is as you have mentioned that forums won't waste much of my time like surveys do.

This is because in forums, I just write a few words and earn a reasonable amount. But in surveys, I may be given very many tasks only to earn a small amount. Which also wastes so much data bundles that cannot be compensated by what I earn.

Moreover, paid to post forums earning is very regular. I can reach payout so fast and it happens regularly. Unlike survey sites which only come once in a while. They depend on what is being researched about.
You are very correct dear,paid to post forum earnings is regular, unlike surveys which you will be given a specific number of Surveys to answer.You also get your credit and payout very fast, unlike survey site which may take up to a week.Paid to post forum also has numerous ways of payment method,but most of the survey site i know has only PayPal.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
You could say that completing of surveys is the best way to earn some money , yes I could agree with you but it is challenging for people to make money with survey, we have said that earlier, if that was really possible a lot of people could have made some money by answering questions and carrying out other services available on platforms that offers it .

In fact if survey was really available that could have been my main point of concentration because with Surveys you could easily make 1 to 2 $ on the daily basics without having to struggle so much whereas is it is completely the other way around with paid to post website .

Because of the inability to make money with surveys website , a lot of people do not really put that into consideration and they don't even consider it as a good source of income , people are now migrating to paid to post website because that is the best , as it's gives people the opportunity to make up to 1 dollars on daily basis and with this they are able to generate some money compared to them not earning at all .
You are right bro, completing online surveys is very challenging for people.You may spend lots of hours completing or answering a particular question just to earn $0.01,but talking about pais to post forum you can be earning $0.08400 each quality post you comment on threads.So i think paid to post site is more favourable than online surveys.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I will always choose get paid to post over paid survey anytime any day. The reason is that you have some level of control on the amount of money you are going to earn from get paid to post forums.

One thing I don't like about paid survey is that you can easily get disqualified while you are partaking in the survey. This may be because you are supplying some of the answers that are way off what they are expecting.

That is not the case with get paid to post on forums. You will have a wide range of different topics to choose from. Therefore the issue of getting disqualified is very low when it comes to get paid to post on forums.

There is possibility of working everyday if you are on get paid to post forums. That is not always the case with paid survey websites. You may not have paid survey for you over a long time. This means you won't be able to make consistent income with paid survey.

You can set the amount of money you want to make from get paid to post forums. I usually set a target of $1 on each of the get paid to post forums I work with.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Both Online surveys and paid to post forums are a really great ways to make money. When it comes to online paid surveys, you can make a few dollars each hour in a day. However, the problems is that paid surveys are definitely not available in many places. Moreover, it is not possible for each and every person to qualify for online surveys because the survey research panels usually target a specific people because they need feedback and information from specific people and they pay those people. There are only a few survey sites that are available in my country and they only pay a few cents for each survey.

If we compare paid post forums with survey sites, then I would obviously prefer paid to post forums over survey sites because paid forums are available in all the countries and they welcome all the folks from all the countries without any discrimination. Moreover, I do not enjoy completing surveys at all because I do not prefer to give private information to survey sites. the payment methods on survey sites are not preferable either. So, these were some of the biggest reasons why I love paid forums and I will probably always work as a poster on paid forums for a long time.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Personally I love posting on forums and other paid to post websites , surveys on the other hand are good money-making strategies as well but my problem with it is that the earnings on most legit survey sites are usually little , and the worst part is that most of this survey site will take much of your time and phone resources just to answer a series of questions but in the end you get a few cents . Another problem about survey site is that most survey sites are owned and controlled by online scammers and fraudsters , whose aim is only to Rob and defraud you of your money , time and energy etc.

Paid to post websites are more flexible and more paying than survey sites , usually on a survey websites the maximum you can earn in a particular week would not be less than $1, but on a paid to post website like trendri you can make a maximum of 2 to 3 dollars every single day and for a week you can make up to $10 which is a good online money making strategy . Personally , the trendri website has been one of the best paid to post website I have encountered .