"Opportunities to grow" as a good job feature.

Axis

Banned
When an individual is following a particular career path in order to portray his or her dream and destiny he or she might wonder whether the job opportunity or she has encounter we allow him on her to grow. Being mindful whether a particular job opportunity has the capability and ability for you to grow is a very much important feature that you must consider and when a job has no ability for an individual to grow, search job opportunity might become neglected and even if you happen to be employed it might seem boring. Promotion of employees self as a way for employees to be alert and to be very much interested in business or organizational activities.

During the Year end or during the start of a new business season business managers and owners usually promote some organizational employees thereby allowing them enjoy some new incentive such as salary increase and more allowances and this of course gives them the feeling of prestigiousness and of course allows other employees to give in their best so as to be like this promoted employees.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I am always particular to see the growth potential a job has before taking up such a job. If not, you would spend a huge part of your working life building someone's company and when it is all said and done, you have not gotten anything from the company that would position you for better opportunities in the future. In literal terms, working for a company that doesn't have a clearly defined growth trajectory for your career is a waste of your productive years for the little amounts they pay you as salary.

I know how much doors the time I spent working for the last organisation I worked for has opened for me.