Trading Discussion Order execution

Jack Reacher

Verified member
To a Forex trader order execution is very important. There are many brokers that give repetitive reqoute while placing an order in their platform. It is the most irritated thing in trading. In my previous broker I used to face this problem. Then I decided to change my broker. Currently I'm trading with Eurotrader broker. Now I'm happy with their trade execution. It executes trades instantly without reqouting.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Sometime when I read most of the jargons they say in forex, I do think I am reading stuff on crypto. I don't know how order execution runs on forex but I can still explain to some extent how it is done on crypto trading while trying to place sell and buy order.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes this is one of the things I do not like from one of the broker I have been using in the past when I have been practicing some demo account, it is always irritating and instead of them to execute the trade they will be requoting it which will make you to lose a good entry opportunities and exit opportunities. Now I do not trade forex again because of cryptocurrency.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Trade execution by be determined by the type of order that you have put in place either it is a market order or it is a limit order. A market order can be executed almost immediately but you will have to pay fees but then a limit order will be executed when the price you put is hit.

Mary Frederick

Eurotrader offers three types of accounts including micro, hero and zero and using these accounts, you can easily make your portfolio.The best way to survive in Forex is making portfolio because avoiding mistakes completely is impossible. It makes it difficult for traders to survive for long. With time, traders get adapt to the system.