Paid ad on internet browser

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The internet browser that I am using in my tablet has ads once in a while. In the older version the ads can be suppressed but now the ads are mandatory that it appears once in a while. One explanation is that the browser is free for the user and it earns in return from the ads that it displays on the browser.

UC browser loan 2.jpg
Fair enough, I have no quarrel with the ads. My question is how effective are the ads that the browser shows. I use my tablet about an hour in a day and I would be seeing the ads maybe 4 to 5 times. Maybe the ads in the browsers are getting more prospects for their business because they have a captured market.

I don't know about the browser you're talking about, but it looks like your favourite loan app. The ads on the app shows the browser is earning from it. No website, or app that run through ads, does that for free. It runs for a simple purpose of driving revenue. If it isn't for revenue sharing with the advertiser, you should know that the app owner wouldn't be wasting his or her time promoting those ads via the browser.

If the browser on my hand held devices was sending me 4-5 ads in one hour, I would install the browser and start using the one that is ad-free. I can tolerate ads on my laptop and I have never used ad blocker on m laptop (except pop up ad blocker), however, on my mobile phone and tablet, I will not tolerate any kinds of ads

A lot of people have been complaining about the too much art you normally see when they visit website and it will actually not be a good thing for browsers to start including their own. The ability for them to share the advertisement revenues with you is actually a very good idea.