Pain is, very often, so dangerous!

MOSIUR

pain.jpg
According to some doctors and research show that if you have abdominal pain, if you do not understand whether it is from gastric or something else, then you need some examination. If the pain starts from the upper abdomen, then do you understand that it can be gastric pain. It often causes heartburn, nausea, and / or vomiting. Inflammation of the pancreas is a complex problem.

If your pain is a little to the left in the same place that spreads completely to the back. It is a pain in the pancreas, but it is not gastric pain. Sometimes there is pain in the gallbladder. This pain is exacerbated by eating oily foods. Sometimes there is pain in the kidneys and pain in the middle of the navel.

In this case, it is necessary to check whether it is actually appendicitis. If you have diarrhea, food poisoning and indigestion, you may have abdominal pain.

What are your opinions about abdominal pain?

We have to reduce eating it because when we drink water and eat much we will have stomach pain also quit any bad habit of eating unhealthy foods that causes health problems.

Good and useful info, thanks. Whether you've got a mild ache or serious cramps, abdominal pain can have many causes. If pain is serious, doesn't go away, or keeps coming back, it is essential to talk to a doctor. And of course, self-treatment might lead to more serious health problems. Moreover, some medications can cause complications. In case you can't contact a doctor at the moment, it is better to read the description of the medications you are going to take online. Almost all online pharmacy sites can provide you with descriptions.

Some years back I had severe abdominal pain that I was forced to consult a doctor. My blood pressure rose to 170/90 which is kind of a dangerous level. The doctor said that when there is pain in the body the blood pressure would react negatively. The doctor prescribed me a maintenance medication for blood pressure. What's wrong is that I didn't consult our family doctor who said that the maintenance medication is not necessary because the high blood pressure was caused by the pain only. But since I had taken the maintenance medication for months our doctor advised me to just continue with the maintenance. Until now I am taking that maintenance medication called Losartan in 50 mg only. If I am going to stop taking Losartan then I might suffer high blood pressure that can eventually lead to a stroke.