PayPal needs to allow Ghanaians now

M

Mr.Billions

PayPal Release the BAN now
Hi Everyone,Please I think is about time to talk about the ban on Ghana concerning the Removal of Ghanaians from PayPal account ccreation.It has been a decade now and no one seems respond to it but
Because it is quite discouraging and discrimination too for us only to be left out while others are allowed.Not to mention much we were about two or so countries but the other country were banned too but now they are allowed
The only country around the world who is not allowed is only Ghana and am very disappointed in that
But I think with u involved and other Concern individuals involvement will help bring Change

Regards

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is not only Ghana that PayPal banned from creating account. but in Nigeria here you can create account and send funds but you cannot receive. I think it is high time they removed the whole limitation and allowing all countries to create account and send and of course receive funds. the limitation is one of the reasons I prefer cryptocurrency because no matter the country you are you can send and receive.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think Ghana is banned from using PayPal, its just limitations of operations. Several African countries are not allowed to have full blown access to the PayPal system. And its seems there are some countries that they can't really trust with their services, because of one thing or other. But it's been stated that they can still open full operations for some countries later in the future, so be hopeful.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's not only Ghana that was banned , they have not lifted their ban on some other countries too. It's a matter of time, some other payment platforms are springing up with better services than paypal , but because paypal has existed before them , it will different to outshine it easily. Some sites have started adopting multiple payment options

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I live in a country where Paypal is not supported. I cannot create an account and I cannot send, withdraw, or receive funds at all. I am not from Ghana. I live in Pakistan and Paypal does discriminate a lot. The fact of the matter is that Paypal would not conduct business in a country whoose policies do not agree with U.S's banking system as far as I know and there are many other things like a lack of country's security that also makes Paypal not conduct business. This is what I have read on the internet. I just do not know when Paypal will be supported all around the world without any discrimination.

MOSIUR

PayPal should accept all countries of the whole world without any delay. There is a great discrimination that one country gets benefits from it, on the other hand, other country does not. So, we do request the authority of PayPal to consider this issue and helps a large number of people now.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that appealing the PayPal administration would change their decision in any way. PayPal would not change its policies just because a country where it does not offer its services says so. There is no way you could use Paypal and the only thing you can do is wait for it to start supporting your country.