Trading Discussion People losing Money in Forex

Peppul

Many greedy people obsessively pursue wealth as a substitute for what they feel is lacking inside them. But they ignore the high price that comes with greediness which is a stunted life. Far too often, greed most times comes with stress, exhaustion, anxiety, depression and despair. I remember a wealthy friend of mine who came to me for help, actually his wife was about to divorce him because she was tired of his self centered pursuit, his children too were not happy with him either as he had never paid much attention to them, although he admitted that chasing women was the only thing that made him feel alive, he always felt the urge to sleep with women, when I asked him why. He said he saw his father doing the same thing when he was young, he had a beautiful and sexy wife but he wasn't satisfied. That's what greed does.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Quite a significant number of people have lost almost all their hard earn money to forex. Category of people who have lost their money to forex are numerous some of them lost it as a result of ignorance because they know nothing about the trade they only heard it's paying well and they invested their.
Some relied on false information or analysis or forecast and pick a trade wrongly.
Also, some fail not because they are inexperience but too much greed destroy everything they have earned. Many people want to make much profit even after making reasonable profits they still want to continue till the market falls suddenly and begins to go down rapidly before they could realised, all their investment is gone.
Greed can wreck one's life. It applies to almost everything, gambling, forex, business and anything you can think about. But the most and worst avenue that greed can destroy you is gambling and forex trading. I know many people that have been reduced to nothing by gambling and forex. Once they lose money they try to chase their loss by going at it again. And they continue to lose even more. Before they know it they are left with almost nothing. This is why I don't engage in forex and gambling at all, even of you are not greedy it is a sure way of saying goodbye to your money.

Profuk57

There are thousands of people out ready to rip people off their hard earn money. Because of economic down turn people fall victim of this online scam due to their greed, how can some say he will give you 200% return on investment on forex trade and you believe and give him or her your hard earn money, really? Anyway so many people have learnt their lesson while some have not. Please this new year don't let any body scam you.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex and betting definitely have something in common. With that said, greed and indiscipline can render one's life useless. I have been there so i definitely know about betting but i don't know about forex. It is wrong for anyone to venture into what he/really don't understand. It's just like someone who just heard that people are making money from affiliate marketing with Google and Facebook ads, then he/she ventures into it without proper knowledge. Of course he will loose his hard earned money.
So, in anything you do, discipline is the ultimate.

Aniwhyte

This is definitely me you're talking about here, and you are absolutely right on what you said above. Few years ago I lost almost all my hard earned money to forex, I had no single experience about forex and how it works but yet I still went to invest on it, the more I'm loosing my money the more I'm hungry to recover it and the more my loss is increasing, before I realised almost all my savings are gone, but I'm glad I learnt my lessons and at same time I never learnt it completely as I lost a lot of money on cryptocurrency few weeks ago.