Business Ideas PERFECT BUSINESS IDEAS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Getting the lincese to start your own business in as a foreigner in a country that is also foreign to you can be tedious. Legal paperworks that always seems endless, tax and immigration matters, land and location and even setting up a legal bank account solely for the business and also registering the business name.

The main purpose of this article is to know more about business that can be done as a foreigner in another country.
Here are my own ideas:

1. LOCAL FOOD ITEM MINI MART: The main purpose of selling is serving people needs convinently. I think this business will be a lucrative one. Importing and selling your local food items to your fellow countrymen. Also selling seeds for gardens all about your country might be a plus. This way you'll even get yourself another group of extended brothers and sisters.

2. SETTING UP A RESTAURANT FOR YOUR COUNTRY LOCAL DELICACY: Almost the same with number 1 as they both deal with food but this one is definitely do. No matter how many of your country local delicacy restaurant might be in a area just know that you'll be patronize. Just make sure that you are in the right part of the city with your countrymen.

3. COURIER AND LOGISTICS: This might also do. "Imagine having a app or website that can help deliver Pounded yam and Egusi( my country food) to Nigerians at London sent from their relatives back home". They will not get to send the food but just the money, you'll get the food. I think this one is the finest of every of the ideas. A logistic and courier that operate in your host country but deal with things outside your host country.

I hope this article can be of help to anyone.... Kindly add your own ideas of business that can be run in a foreign country.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
These are very good pathway to been a successful entrepreneur in a foreign country. These types of business will certainly do well as there will always be needs in those areas where you have highlighted. Although one can also setup a very good computer services business if one is good in computer works.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
in our country where labor cost is lower than rich countries this can be a haven for companies that need our skilled workers. I have worked in a Japanese software house. The projects are from Japan, we do the systems design and programming here. When the customer receives the finished product we get paid high.