Review Picoworkers.com Review: scam or legit?

Raiyan10

Site: Picoworkers

The site is 100% legit. Minimum payment is currently 5$ LTC.I workerd there a few months ago and i successfully withdrawn my balance. Currently they are verifying my KYC. After verification i will withdraw again.
O,Picoworker is one of the best small job site out there. If only they increase payment per job then it would be very nice.

Payment proof : Screenshot_2021-08-12-20-53-48-797_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Earning money from Pico workers is not at all easy. I am sure it took you a lots of time to earn those $8, didn't you? I personally view Micro job sites as a waste of time because they do not pay you much. Nowadays there are some micro job sites that demand you to bid on projects before you can earn something and you will only earn if the employer selects you for the job.

Raiyan10

Earning money from Pico workers is not at all easy. I am sure it took you a lots of time to earn those $8, didn't you? I personally view Micro job sites as a waste of time because they do not pay you much. Nowadays there are some micro job sites that demand you to bid on projects before you can earn something and you will only earn if the employer selects you for the job.
You are right micro job sites pay very low. But among them picoworker pays the heighest . The other micro job site pays wayy bad. Those who are new to online earning and do not have good skills can easily earn from Picoworkers, rateher then getting scammed, it is better to work on a good site that pays. I visit the site daily do a few tasks and i logout. If you do that daily i mean give 10/20 minutes to the site you will easily earn withdraable balance in 10-15 days. So yeah this site is good for beginners.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have seen people that have had their luck with Picoworkers and they are really making or gathering their pennies there before they withdraw their earnings just like you did with the site. I have an account there though but I left cos the amount they pay for each task is really not worth it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You are right micro job sites pay very low. But among them picoworker pays the heighest . The other micro job site pays wayy bad. Those who are new to online earning and do not have good skills can easily earn from Picoworkers, rateher then getting scammed, it is better to work on a good site that pays. I visit the site daily do a few tasks and i logout. If you do that daily i mean give 10/20 minutes to the site you will easily earn withdraable balance in 10-15 days. So yeah this site is good for beginners.

Can you please tell us how much money are you earning on Picoworkers? Most of the reviews I have read about Picoworkers have suggested that Picoworkers is just like any other Get Paid To site or Mircro Job site and Picoworkers really does not pay that much. I have not joined the Picoworkers website but I anticipate that most of the jobs would be available to people living in canada or United States only.