Please advice

Biggscut

Would you advice starting a forex trading with a huge capital as a newbie??...your feedback would be much appreciated

cashisking149

No, start with a demo account and keep your powder dry. If there is no evidence you can sustainably make money on demo then what makes you think you will live? When you do go live, do so with money you can lose, as you probably will.

Kingstone

If you mean starting with a huge capital after you must have practiced very well with the demo account, I think it's a yes. Although I do not know the definition of your huge capital, I will suggest a beginner should start with $50 at most and see how he or she can grow the money. When it is lower than a third of the amount, you will have to withdraw the balance and go back to the drawing board. That is what I do often until I become so sure that I can maximize my losses again without having to start all over.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The forex market is a very large extent is not a reliable market and you can be able to make so much money and as well you can be able to lose so much money with it. The first thing to do is to actually equip yourself with strategies that can be able to make you get the best out of it and then know how to apply the right risk management. You should first of all time with a very small amount of money after you have finished and then in like 10 to $20 and see your performance with it before depositing more.

E

eldavis

My advice would always be to start up with what you know you are okay with loosing. No one prays to loose money in forex or on any other investment platform but these are events we do not plan for, so instead of putting all that you have then loose it all on a single day, it's better to have a backup plan.