Please, How do I use a VPN

IamDozzy

I have always noticed people say one can use a VPN to bypass local service providers. I even know the full meaning of VPN which is Virtual Private Network but the thing is I don't really know how to use a VPN. Please guys, I need your help here, I am ashamed of asking my friends this questions, I am just hoping you guys would grant me this audience. These are my quest concerning VPN.
What really is a VPN?
How do I use a VPN?
Do I pay to use a VPN?
If I am to pay to use a VPN, how much is it?
Does it expire?
Please guys, I would be awaiting your answers. Thank you.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
VPN is used for online security that hides IP and other information, however most of the sites consider using VPN is as an attempt to cheat, and they ban anyone who use VPN. But there are some VPN which will give you secure identity that website owners will not detect; yet such VPN are not free;, some come with 30 days free trial, but ultimately they require payment to use it.

IamDozzy

VPN is used for online security that hides IP and other information, however most of the sites consider using VPN is as an attempt to cheat, and they ban anyone who use VPN. But there are some VPN which will give you secure identity that website owners will not detect; yet such VPN are not free;, some come with 30 days free trial, but ultimately they require payment to use it.
Okay, thank you for the reply, it was very concise.

Ekuvero

VPN is really good in bypassing local security measures you can check Google for reviews for a good VPN site with at least 30 days free trial with a good coverage to almost 15 countries they are some VPN with more security that even website security won't detect you bypass their security measure though most website do prohibit the use of VPN. But I do prefer if you use premium VPN where you could gain access to more countries and strict security system

D

Deleted member 28873

VPN is really great.its mostly used to hide IP and other information.Download your VPN app. Select your plan and download the ExpressVPN app for your computer or mobile device.
2. Set up your VPN service. ExpressVPN apps are quick and easy to set up. ...
3. Connect to a VPN server. Connect to one of 160 locations and enjoy the internet with privacy and security!.There are some VPN with more security than websites. it could be used to bypass security.VPN which will give you secure identity that website owners will not detect; yet such VPN are not free;, some come with 30 days free trial, but ultimately they require payment to use it.